-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c that’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium bruhhhh all these are so funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator true lol
I suppose that’s why they always say that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow for some reason I’m happy that Trevor recognizes Sniper’s unusual expressions. Maybe I’ll put them in the same group, try and get my stubborn “adopted” character to make a friend lol
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“I say we should split into groups and fan out. That way we can cover more ground and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s so cute! I love it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
(you know, I should draw him wildly waving a flag or something….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator yesss
“I got three words for you. U! S! A!” –my delusional but deeply patriotic fanfic character, Jan
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator coooool…..
also nice profile pic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ok then!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint idk if you still want it but here’s my colored Charles drawing!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka very cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr aww that’s kinda cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Two armored Spartanwings. They come in a multitude of colors. I especially like the blades on the end of their tails.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A hybrid–half Patriot Dragon, half Russian Zmey.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A Firefest (As you can see, this one’s wings are part of his arms rather than being separate limbs)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh I need to color mine!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more dragons by the way:
A Celestial Starserpent (They live for hundreds of years and only get this huge when they’re older)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yep! It’s a really good show if you ever get the chance to watch it. Tech never actually becomes a cyborg in the show (although his brother Echo already is one), but there is something that happens to him in canon which could in an AU lead to him being one.
It is a good software! I’ve used it for a LOT of tracings and fan…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
you know what? I’m gonna go for it cause I don’t really want another dead RP on my hands lol
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“If we have the ingredients, I can make pumpkin spice lattes. I work at a coffee shop. Does anyone know if there is any food at all in this place?” Joy asked.
I wanted to know more…[Read more]
- Load More
