-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello We should transition to riding the elk, as much as I want to keep doing our Hottoline scenes…
Ottoline
She approached the large elk, with a sense of awe. This animal was huge…it could trample her in a moment…but it didn’t. It just stood there, eyeing her curiously. She reached out to touch it’s soft muzzle, and it’s warm breath…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I’m not quite sure actually about what’s happening with Calligrapho and Dante. Are they joining the group with the horse? Or maybe they could encounter Hugo again on the way out if @whalekeeper wants.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Unless your new-to-riding charries go galloping or jumping
Well, you don’t really jump in a Western saddle, but we can for this RP if you want. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Personally I’d rather be planning a story than scrolling through tiktok though lol
Yeah, same. I don’t even have tiktok, My phone’s too dumb to comprehend it. (I have a flip phone…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! That’s something that sounds neat to try. I’ll work on it!
It does help…thanks girl! <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“I’m not calling you confusing…” Glace stopped. Fracture was very confusing. “Who’s Beethoven? Who or what is a chicken?” He pressed his questions.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I used to use word, but when i switched to public school, our chromebooks didn’t have Word, so I had to use Google Docs. I then became used to Google Docs and honestly prefer that to Word, because if you forget to push “save” on Word, all your work is gone and you can never get it back. Also, I like the heading feature on Google Docs,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Putting last names together! XD, my big brother did that when he found out who my crush was!
This scene is sooooooooo sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“How DARE YOU CALL ME CONFUSING!!!” he balled up his fists.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres you spelled “caous” wrong in your forum signature, just to let you know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww it’s so sweet! I LOVE IT!
And the “Ottoline Walton” line was SOOO something Marcurious would say…you nailed it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you try to post a pic?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s get movin again.
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone who wants their charrie to answer this.
Glace
“Who’s Beethoven? What are chickens? This is a really confusing joke.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper  Aww Babs is so sweet
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
uhhh reposting this cuz the first one isn’t showing up
@people
I’m still experimenting with this magic system. Sorry if it doesn’t currently make much sense.
Lois
The nurse’s office was not too far from the empty classroom in which the snack thieves had made their temporary nest. When Felicity left, Lois walked down a corridor in the opposit…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I tag myself? Ruee, how many braincells do you have? One? -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@people
I’m still experimenting with this magic system. Sorry if it doesn’t currently make much sense.
Lois
The nurse’s office was not too far from the empty classroom in which the snack thieves had made their temporary nest. When Felicity left, Lois walked down a corridor in the opposite direction. Soon, he stopped by a door labeled “Nurs…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We can still continue the scene with Tren, Carrie, and the Cat, I just wanted everyone else to have something to RP instead of just empty stuff while we’re doing this. Also, the Styx episode can continue.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He couldn’t look at them. The big animals were making his mouth water, and he was sure no one would like it if their mount was eaten.
Lol! I was laughing so hard when I read this!
- Load More
