-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS. OH. MY. GOODNESS. HE ASKED HER!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Livia
“Livia, will you go to the dance with me?” Lukas asked.
Liv gasped. “Of course!” she smiled, and threw her arms around him, only too late realizing that that might not have been appropriate. “Sorry,” she laughed. Xandro bugled with triumph. “Okay, buddy,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw, thanks! He’s an alien character from my space comic book. His name is Dante and he has fireproof skin. Technically he’s a side character, but he’s kinda taking over the story lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Felicity smiled genuinely at her friend. “I mean, I’m certainly no expert on this whole fashion thing, but I think you look gorgeous.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like that idea! Trouble is getting Chase to admit he was planning to sleep in the hallway.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“No, I don’t. Usually make conversation. Not even with my ther–” He was going to say therapist, but did Marcel need to know that? Chase tensed and shuddered.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace could probably get out, but he rarely shows all that his vambrace can do. That thing is just packed with Fettian microtech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua would help them, they just have to ask. He can be really nice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
I’m gonna rp Nae, and then you all can incorporate her in any time it feels right.
Nae
“Skip, hop, run and trot. Flowers sing and the air does ring!” Nae skipped down the stone hallways, undisturbed that she had no idea where she was. She hummed her silly song that made little sense before halting,…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, okay, cool!
I like the concept a lot! And Immancy just has a nice ring to it.
They’re kind of just trading with themselves, but I don’t really have a full explanation done yet.
Yeah, my magic system is fairly loose right now, I’m not the best at actually having reasons for things😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hahaha! 🤣I love those
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I’m from Shyton, on Wond. Don’t know any other planets.” He hid his stutter. Maybe talking like normal people wasn’t so bad. “Uhh…What is the definition of a ‘ normal conversation’ to you?”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay! That’s really interesting, and it makes sense too. Is there a certain force he is trading with? Or is it something everyone does, wherever they are?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I’m not sure what the sword-coin thing means but that sounds intriguing, is it part of your magic system?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I just explained this to you!” he jumped into the conversation again. “I am not insane, nor am I crazy. I think you’re one of the two, because you won’t listen to reason!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Most people don’t care for my name. I’m called Glace.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace stopped his inspection.
“I’ve given you my intro, directly, once, and indirectly one other time. Do you need anymore?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Fracture.
“I’m not saying your crazy, I’m saying your insane. Actually, you’re more than insane.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She didn’t know what was wrong with her. She couldn’t stop looking at Lukas. She felt like a creep, but his eyes captivated her like nothing ever had before. She could feel Xandro breathing on her neck from behind her, and she dreaded what he would do next.
She was zoning out, trying to get a grip on her emotions, when Lukas’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
Sef
She didn’t know where she was.
All she knew was that she wanted to be home. Home with her mother, home with Hanna…though she knew those things would never be possible, so why should this be?
She leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Her feet were weary and her heart was heavy. She couldn’t remember the last time she…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He watched as the silly adults fought…again. Why was it so hard for them to get along? If you don’t say anything, he shrugged, it’s pretty easy to be forgotten.
And then someone called him “insane”.
Striding up to the man, he stuck a finger in his nose. “I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken,” he said, interrupting the man’s conv…[Read more]
- Load More
