-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Haha no ur good this is hilarious. It’s like I keep accidentally committing identity theft.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
So, I took you’re advice, found some reference pics I liked and started drawing. I messed up one within the first thirty seconds and couldn’t find a good eraser, but once I started again and got in the grove…🤯 I CANNOT believe how fast and easy that got! It usually takes…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m trying to write 1000 words a day in my WIP, and it’s going okay…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Poor Chase, I’m in his head right now, and the darkness int here is like… 😭😭😭😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“Are you sure that’s just it?” Calie asked in a soft voice, trying to catch his gaze.
“Do you want the lie or the truth?”
“The truth.”
“I-I… I wasn’t doing my homework…I was, I was…in an alley.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
some other mysterious force in the universe had compelled him to take it off.
XD
Chase Duke
Too late, Callista had noticed him. She came skipping over, and Chase grew chilled. He really missed his hoodie already.
“You came!” She was way too excited to see him. He looked down at the floor, as she looked him over before saying, with a s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I totally get being a perfectionist with art and I have some tips for getting over that too if you want. I think for drawing cartoons, the best way to learn is to figure out how to break things up into their basic shapes and be able to mimic those shapes and their placement on your page. Once you can do that, you can learn to exaggerate the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Tech is really cool…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Are you together?”
Felicity met Lois’ eyes. They were brighter than that morning, and the color had returned to his face. She looked back at Calvin.
Then they both started talking at once.
“You mean for the dance?”
“Well, we hang out…”
“But it’s not like we’re dating.”
“…not a couple.”
“Best friends.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 I am now taking a break from dragons, and beginning to stockpile Christmas pics!
-
I’m…not particularly comforted. Hey, you passed 2000 posts!
-
You shouldn’t be *laughs evilly* Wait until Christmas!
I did? Oh, I guess I wasn’t paying attention… -
@jonas lol for reallllll
-
-
We’re all gonna die!! XD
-
Wait, I passed you @jonas How’d that happen?!
-
I mean, youre active in almost ever RP on here, so thats probably how.
-
True…
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim will pick up his pacing again, he always paces after a nightmare, and doesn’t go back to sleep.
Fennin
At the mention of the missing Carrie, he looked around.
“Where’s Tren?”
I think i’m going to start the Tren&Carrie romance soon!
Tren
Tren pushed aside the brush, seeing Carrie with another figure, a boy.
“Carrie,” He…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh and what’d with the warning about swiss cheese?
XD That’s the first time someone’s asked me! So, I think around the time you joined Character Party, when they were all in a stand off, Nahim pulled his gun out and threatened to shoot everyone if they didn’t calm down…
Nahim
Conviction and Ellis glowed green, but Nahim was not to b…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have six great Christmas pics for you!

- Load More

