-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just wanna give Lois a hug…
I think Lois would be good at giving hugs
Dante
One corner of Dante’s mouth twitched upwards into a half smile. As much as he wanted to, he did not get this kid. The others were easy. Cal wanted to learn, and he was loyal to Princess Kate and whatever country it was that they came from. Hugo was fri…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Kinda like the lines on a warrior’s face. No matter how young, no matter how old, the face shows the stories there to be told.” Nar smiled, brushing a curl from her eye. “That’s the closest I can relate my world to yours. My world is the world of the warrioress, where some go off to war, and come back dead on their shield.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Whaaat? I would never. *Hides plot idea notes*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“That’s… Unlike anything I’ve ever heard of… ” Nar’s mind wondered what her world would look like if that was the case, it certainly would be crazy. “Does that mean that if I think I’m a bird, I am one?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My world sometimes makes the mental, physical.”
Oh my gosh that is such a cool concept. Stop making me want to read books that don’t even exist yet
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so happy for you, and so proud of you! I am so lucky to get to know you as a friend on here, and I’m celebrating right with you, girl!! You have to let me know how editing/publishing goes!!!
Well, Pitts are explained later in the book, same with Rippak and Godede Waters. I didn’t want to explain everything…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @acancello @mineralizedwritings @vinagirl
Okay, I really have been working on this chapter a bunch, and I would like to know you’re guys’ thoughts! I know some of you guys have read this chapter, but I was wondering if you had any…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would be such an emotional wreck 😭😭😭 LIKE FINISHING A NOVEL!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girl I love Ami and Ev!!! I love Ev’s personality, I wish I had a friend like him XD
1. Were you drawn into the story right away?
I kind of agree with Min, it seemed really abrupt, and I was a little confused at first. But the action also made me want to see what happened next, so it drew me in, but only because I was confused and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRLLLLLLL!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I READ THAT YOU’RE FINISHING THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk…I just feel like that way has much better writing and is just more emotional XD
if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww that was so sweet I love it!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may answer all your questions later, but for now, I am drawn into the story.
BUT
I see potential for this story to be better if you had at least one chapter before this that introduced us to daily life with the Orb. It would drawn me in more, and make us care about Ev and Ami more than just plopping them and the plot in our laps off…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Yeah, I get that. I mean, you don’t get punished for messing it up, you’re just corrected. If you’re born Realn it’s as natural as walking, and putting your left hand over your heart just feels like a crime. If you’re not…it seems like a bunch of silly rules. Why not use the left hand, your right might be busy?” Nora sto…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, from Nahim’s right elbow down is robotic. I might make it the entire arm.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Lol that’s awesome! It’s always so satisfying when you draw decent hands
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But hey, at least it’s not like the family tree I created for my warrior cats OC’s…that one was top notch crazy.
XD oh my gosh warrior cats… those books traumatized me
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I don’t smoke. XD But I didn’t research it either. I just kinda know? From like observation and watching movies probably
- Load More
