-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know Abbie Emmons on YouTube loves the three act story structure, so if you want to explore that a little more, I suggest checking out her videos. Especially the one just about the inciting incident. I think she does a pretty good job of explaining it. 😉
I will check it out!!Â
I need all the help I can get….XD -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Valid.
Okay, the Reae Dragon and a friend
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girlllll I love your writing so much!! (it almost always makes me tear up but I love it!!!!!)
Does it seem boring?
NOOOO! Definitely not! I was so into it, and I could see everything in my mind!How is the pace?
Can you already begin to see the MC’s struggles/arcs?
A little, I can tell that Riker struggles with guilt and L…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just typed in “green fantasy stone” into my search engine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True…But lotr wouldn’t be so fun if Sauron wasn’t so powerful, nor Star Wars if the Empire wasn’t so vast and terrible… IDK
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
C’mon everyone! we can do this!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I ean, if Nahim could shake of Rigere and Angere, he could slay a dragon since he was taught by an expert his entire childhood about them. He’s fought with the, he can fight against them too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tysm for your help and encouragement!! Every single time someone tells me something they loved about my story it makes me smile 🙂
At the end. I don’t think pregnancy is enough to make somebody have that many issues unless she was also sick, and the buildup made me think her sickness was going to tie into the greater story i…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wyoh is becoming famous for eating posts and notifs! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who else is supposed to be here? Is Whalekeeper on yet?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, no, make that ELEVEN!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
7 is our devotion time, either we eat at 7:30 or 6:30
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
GUYZ It’s half an hour before the set time and we’re at 10 active members already!!!!! I think we can do this!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Would you mind adding Sef? I think I’m going to go with her, since Music and Chase are not…connecting really.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been thinking, and I’m sorry I put you through the trouble with Music, but I don’t feel like…How do i explain this to a guy? When my charries fall in love with other charries, I immediately know. Idk if guy writers get the same feelings as girl writers about their charries, but I just get a feeling when I’m in that character’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it sooooooo much!!! LIBBIE HURRY UP AND SAY YOU’LL MARRY HIM!!!! AHHHH!! lol!
#LALBERT
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
“Touching, touching. A sister and her little brother, who apparently hate each other for some reason.” The slyiad half dropped down from a tree, her eight eyes thinning, and her red lips twisted in a villianest smile. Dried blood showed on a bandage on her torso (Torso, right? I forget where my own charrie got stabbed!)…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h
The stones have no fixed location as long as they don’t go beyond the borders of their realms, unless in the hands of one who has their light(Fennin). I personally imagine the dragons keeping them close to skin as like a scale in the most protected area, or a place the can keep careful watch on it. As far…[Read more]
- Load More
