-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
the one on the far right really reads as sci-fi,
Oo yay the strappy thing worked
You’ll ruin my mysterious flAir.
Ehehehehehehe my evil plan is working >:D
ok but really you’re so sweet thanks -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Eh I think I’ll wait to rp for now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Why, hello, fellow night owl
(Felicity has grey eyes, right?)
Uhhhhhhh *checks old notes* Â yEs.
Silver-gray.
Cringy.
No it ain’t. Your fine. Chase is really cool in his snake form :]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Cringy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Inspiration just bonked me in the head.
If I misunderstood your rp’s I’m sorry.
Chase Duke
Marcel awoke with a gasp. For an instant, Chase was distracted, his eyes wishing to meet Marcel’s, to see that twinkle.
But before he caught a glimpse, the demon wiggled half free from his grasp, and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Not sure what to rp with Chase. If I get any ideas, I’ll probably type them out tonight (or morning in EST).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’m entering another charrie, Bop! Bop is a metamorph crab type thing, sorry, don’t have a sketch this time. He didn’t even officially exist until twenty minutes ago XD. Bop usually forms himself as a round symble on Nahim’s armor, sometimes switching what it looks like. He can morph into almost anything, and for you who aren’t familiar,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!
Liv
“Yeah, I had a great time,” she smiled at him. And then before she could stop herself, the impulsive thoughts took over and she stepped closer to Lukas, putting her arms around him in an embrace. Her cheeks felt like they were burning off her face. “Sorry- I don’t know-I need to think before I act-” she…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, Trade Tongue is what I call English. It’s sometimes pronounced a little different, and the letters are totally different, but it’s basically the same language.
By the way, I’m gonna start adding in little mispronunciations when Nahim has his helmet off, since that’s actually how he speaks Trade. I just usually don’t bother putting…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooop nevermind she did tag you…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I knowwww…<3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Those two are just adorable together <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh girl, I can completely relate to this, and that’s kind of how my journey’s been over the past couple years/months for me too! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious!!! I love that!!!
Oh my gosh…wouldn’t it be hilarious if Lukas put one of their pics as his lock screen/ home screen and Fynn saw it?!?!? or worse…Ev saw it? XD
Livia
“I love those,” she was again struck by how adorable Lukas was…”Of course I can text them to you,” she smiled. “Can you type in your number?” she…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think it’s like, page ten to be exact…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And guys…I cried too…(or teared up at least…but I couldn’t cry because I was in English class)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s okay! (you should check out the Character Interview page….hehe…I got a little carried away with asking Hugo questions XD)
@FREEDOM
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY…..
- Load More
