-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Chase gave his returned companion a long stare, before opening up his desk and taking out another piece of blank paper. Before drawing again though, he tried to erase the graphite smudged on the white bandage around his finger. Then he began sketching out Marcel again, but this time sleeping in his bed at their dorm. He sloped…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hans needs another hug…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Did you post something? It says you did, but your profile doesn’t have it, neither can I view it on here.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Me like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Finished with his wolf, he moved on to another person, beginning in the same way he did with the boy beside him and sketching more and more. Finally he drew three pairs of wings. Then, he drew a fanged snake with large spikes, curling up behind, mouth open and hissing. To top it off, he drew smoke up around the edges of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @jonas @rae @allthepeeps
I have an idea. :]
So I was looking through old stuff a bit ago and I saw that some characters had chosen journalism as an elective. Sooo what if we had a little school newspaper and a newspaper club?
There are plenty of crazy things that happen at this…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Morning classes are starting right now. No one has actually said what the subjects are yet, so I guess it can be anything you want. It also seems we kinda skipped breakfast.
We don’t use the old schedule anymore because it was too hard for everyone to follow, so you can have you characters do pretty much whatever you want. I personally n…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey, don’t worry abou’ it! I thought Riker thought Jr meant by saying he’s nineteen that he knew his class, just maybe not how to get there. Or Riker was too disturbed about the knives to notice. Problem solved!
I totally understand.
Jr
Jr stopped himself from facepalming. He never was known as the most considerate of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ack, sorry! I saw your post a while ago, but, in typical Loopy fashion, I only responded in my head and forgot to actually respond. I’ve been praying, though! Hope things get better for you ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I was going to include more of a description for the earplugs in the rp, but this is just easier. They aren’t just normal foam earplugs. Instead, they’re a lot like bluetooth earbuds, except their main purpose is to block sound, not play music. Ellie can change the settings by pressing the button on the right one. People might possibly mistake the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@people Hi. I’m back for now
Ellie
“Ed, wake up! We’re going to be late!”
A bagel flew through the air, bounced off of Eddie’s forehead, and landed on the pillow beside her. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and rolled over.
“I grabbed you some breakfast.” Ellie balanced on one foot next to her sister’s bed, tugging on a red, ve…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I bet he’ll draw Marcel in all his glory next XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
At heart, Chase is always having adventures with his animal friends, and I find the many children who have been through a hard period of their life start wring for at least a sprint. I doubt he’d publish, but he’d write short stories at least
Chase
I can believe that.
Chase took another sheet of paper, looked at the child for a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
GUYZZZZ! JUST HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT!!!!!! What if, Chase writes? I have very few charries who do, and Chase I feel like, would write stories about his creatures. Wow, who knew i could figure out so much about him just by entering him in an rp?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
When Chase shifts, his clothes more fold up inside of him. Later, when he masters the art of shifting, he just creates his own clothes over his skin.
And to any who want to know, Chase is actually not bad at drawing, especially animals.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Someone tapped his shoulder, pulling him out of his little bubble. Chase flinched nd moved away, a little to violently, for his pencil ran through the face of one of his wolves, Sheak.
“I’m new. Has everyone already had breakfast?”
At this point, being touched was enough, but being asked a question that he had to answer eve…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…That actually gives me more questions but…nevermind.
I should probably just go, find pics and draw Chase’s doodles rn…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and who’s in Chase’s class?
I know Nar is, since they’re the same age.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nar would applaud, he’s at least trying not to kill everyone with his eyes.
- Load More
