-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’m game for letting him have a few personalities. My characters don’t get much of a say in it lol. You could actually use some of them in your actual series if you wanted to. (I’d have to change some names first, but since you’re only taking generic personalities and not their physical form or anything, I don’t actually have to c…
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
I kinda just want to make a whole new website for all us to chat and share pictures. No idea how, but I could learn… somehow
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no, Mayflies! The little annoying bugs that plague New England! As someone who lives in the country (or what CT calls country, far cry from Upstate New York) with a stream, a soggy swamp-like pond and a pond with some goldfish that my cat likes to hunt, I really no not appreciate the creatures. They’re like little flying black…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The Twinss
“That was close.” Eddie’s whisper tickled Ellie’s ear. Ellie leaned away and scowled.
“You’re close.”
The two girls were hiding in yet another closet. This one was smaller this time, more like a locker or cubby for storing school supplies.
Ed’s tail brushed the disgruntled Ellie in the face as she tried shuffling aro…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And the fun begins!
Wouldn’t it me cute if he gave her a nickname…
Ilsa
Not quite a hydra…much taller. Nicer looking too. How cute would he look if I caught him sleeping? Does he like earthen pillows too?
“Hello, little….creature. What’s your name?” I watch with big eyes as the tail curls around. The movement is as attra…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
:(((
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@youpeoples
Mr. Gregory
“I swear, this school will be the death of me.” Gregory pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. “Not war, not old age, but children.”
He looked up at the four armed janitor. Liko seemed nervous in Gregory’s presence despite being almost a foot taller than him. He kept fidgeting and shuffling his feet.
“Do…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I forgot to mention, Silvanis had an “accident” where he lost his left arm…so that’s metal now. He also had part of his left shoulder removed so the metal part begins near the base of his neck. He has no shame about it, and will not hesitate to tell how he lost if asked. I might change this later, but for now it’s fine.
The other thing is…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante
“Only pyro in existence? Of course you’re not. If you were, it’d just be called Seb syndrome.”
“You know what I mean.”
“Yeah. I know what you mean.” Dante finished off his scone, then leaned back and stared at the ceiling.
“Ever wish you weren’t?”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
YES! That sounds so fuunn! I love worldbuilding and magic but it’s harder to focus on that in RPs, but this would be perfect! My author’s sandbox 🤩
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h I hope you don’t mind @amyone
Sorry if this gets boring. Because she can’t speak, she has a habit of a busy mind.
Ilsa
I open my eyes staring up at a perfect sky. Perfect deep sky blue directly above, slowly fading to paler color at the horizon. The grass blades are soft and comfy. The ground spongy…or would that be springy? It…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante
“Alright. You’re the bait.” His reflective eye flashed for a moment in the dark, then he was gone.
The mob rushed past. As Dante hoped, they were more concerned with catching Sebastian, who was the original offender.
Seb raced ahead, then ran suddenly into an empty classroom. The people at the front of the crowd fol…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Apparently Dante is immune to my current writing block
Dante
Running was one of Dante’s best skills. He kept pace easily with Sebastian as excited children crashed through the kitchen after them. His jacket flew behind him. Pastries tumbled out of the pockets. He turned to look behind, running almost sideways now, and la…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
wow nice character! Hunter will probably be like “oh, another Omega” and start being overtly protective lol.
I can see that happening, and she would be totally cool with it. I guess she is like Omega, but an Omega who can’t speak.
oh, and Hunter will probably find Silvanis to be suspicious but cool.
Jaylen, meanwhile, will probably follow him EVE…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, he sleeps curled up in a ball, and can see you will he’s sleeping, unless he sleeps very deeply.
The reason for his oddities is that he’s the son of Alpha and Silkana. Silkana is mostly Fettian naga, and that mixed with whatever Alpha has in him created whatever Silvanis is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@anyone
Ilsa, Daughter of Water
Ilsa comes from the world that inspired this one, but she has very little memory of it, or so it is supposed. Very little is known about Ilsa, since she cannot speak.
Daughter of Water doesn’t mean she is literally the child of water. The Daughters and Sons are powerful magical beings, who are given a title based…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s actually what my hair looked like before I grew it out
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, may your floors be always covered in lego and d4s
@whalekeeper XD oh, no, the goats live in the yard
@rae Cool! I miss living with animals
NEVER STICK YOUR HAND IN A ADULT GOAT’S MOUTH THOUGH. THEY’RE TEETH ARE NASTY!
👍 wasn’t planning on it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hunter! Yes!
I literally cried when Cad Bane shot him after Omega, and then the two of them <3 they act like father and daughter <33333
And I’m fangirling for no reason again, aren’t I?
Anyways…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The people I’m house sitting for have goats and one of them kept nibbling at my jeans today because apparently I wasn’t feeding her fast enough.
We have a good number of goats, two bucks, one wether, four kids, and seven does. Our goats that are full grown don’t really know me much, cuz I have made little to no effort to bond with the…[Read more]
- Load More
