-
Ruth replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
:Jonas
I’m jealous.
That was a great story, I will definitely read it again.
I totally concur with Sara
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Are you all ready for the life of Tenz as far as I have it?
This is kinda a sad story, just so you know.
Tenz was actually originally the name given to the clone who was to be Alpha’s second-in-command and replacement commander in case Alpha was ever killed. He had about 5-10% more Grathmere DNA than the other Assassin clones, but way less…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ll tell you if I think of anything else tho
-
Loopy replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Can’t think of any nicknames other than coppers or boys in blue, but this has somehow sent me down a research rabbit hole on different types of slang XD I think I’m going to make a new character who uses Cockney rhyming slang
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@people Sorry, I’m moving this week so I probably won’t be as active
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Man, I almost forgot I even made this thread… Also, I went back and edited to a point all of what I had written so far, so some sections are outdated now. This is the link to my Google Docs that’s been updated.
DO NOT feel obligated to read the newer version, especially since it’ll be outdated again by the time I go through to…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Note: Evelyn Blume has water elemental powers
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
High fantasy.
Though, is it possible to put a half a vote in for urban fantasy? Cuz, I kinda like that concept.
ngl i feel really stupid right now for being a writer…a FANTASY writer mind you, and NOT KNOWING WHAT THESE ARE….oh well, a day of cleaning out chicken coops and shoveling ground corn and trying to rea…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha
“No, I don’t have a girlfriend. I might check on Narray, but she won’t want me there.” Alpha’s voice and face was devoid of emotion. “I only asked because this culture seems to care about it a lot. It’s not even a festival from what I can figure out.” Alpha reached out his hand and pulled the knife from the wall using the black…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I only have one meme, but I still would love to share it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok well now I wish I’d voted arthurian or steampunk. I’m not exactly a very decisive human
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“The dance? Is that all you people think about?” Dante scratched the back of his neck, unsure. “I wasn’t going to before, but now. ..” He shrugged. “We’ll see. Why? You going?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
That’s mostly a mistake on my part. In rp’s I tend to reveal things much faster than in a book. In Alpha’s actual story, Nar doesn’t know his plans until Emmie convinces him there’s another way when Alpha is more like thirty than twentie. I also kinda did this on purpose, since I’ve had little expierance with Alpha in this stage, so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I just finished it! I felt like I was reading a published novel, it was that good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It was actually really good for Alpha that he vented his emotions for a little bit. He doesn’t know it yet, but by shutting had s emotions in, he’s actually making it harder for him to control his power. Not to mention it doesn’t help his mental health.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper that wrapped up nicely.
Alpha
Alpha closed his eyes, wiping his face of emotion. It’s time to shut my emotions up again. I’ve let them go too far. When he opened his eyes, his face dawned the mask of his warrior self.
“You going to that dance tomorrow night?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
