-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok cool. Thanks for scrolling back so far XD
I will rp for Fel and Lois in art class eventually…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow
Okaaay, here we go. For those of you I haven’t RPed with before, I tend to write loonnng RPs, so just a forewarning😉
Also! For clarity, I don’t think either of my couples are actually together yet. Everi and Anwyn have been traveling together but have not admitted their feelings. And Zyrin and Nazyra were…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m thinking about quitting my WIP. It’s just not going good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’d take any advice. I’m very much not happy with my art no matter how good people think it is, so anything to help that would be welcomed.
(Btw, I really like your style.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and the collar is totally not good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the drawing:

Sorry that it’s lopsided like that. I scanned it into our computer.
So, now you can see, the lightsource is totally off, the hair doesn’t sit right, the features aren’t clear, and jawline is too straight, the beard looks wrong…
It’s a person, just a messed up one.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want a Tauren
Lol sorry ignore that I was so tired last night
Anyway, @mineralizedwritings
I really love it! The parallel between Lesli’s dad and Tauren is really well done. I can’t wait to see it illustrated!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Reid and Tenz are almost identical twins.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want a Tauren
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Fuuunnnnn!!
But yeah, it’ll be a similar situation for me, I don’t think I’ll be back until like the 23rd
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator
And I think that was everyone.
Okay! Well in that case we can probably start RPing! I’ll try to write one within the next few days, but after that I’m leaving on vacation for a while, leaving this friday is the current plan. But y’all are welcome to continue or RP first!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Is there an art teacher?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
So is that everyone who was planning on introducing their characters?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awwww, they all seem so cute! 🤩
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything.
Who cares what’s “professional”. There’s professionals out there who lay a canvas on the floor, hang a bucket of paint from the ceiling by a rope, poke a hole in the b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I know Loony and Whaley and probably Rae have already seen this, but Rise of the Guardians. So good. Really fun characters, pretty good animation, great family movie, probably inspired like 70% of my make believe games as a kid.
Thing is, I can’t find it anywhere now. I don’t have a dvd. I thought it used to be on Netflix, but now, idk. Anyone…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Nice. *adds movies to my ridiculously long watch list*
- Load More

I’m sorry!! Do you need help working through something?
Actually this update should have been deleted…
The day I did this update, I had just looked at my writing after taking a long break, and absolutely hated it. I saw so many holes that I just got really upset. The next day, I decided I need to write more and fix the holes as I go, because thinking about them all at once is too stressful. So, this…[Read more]
Good on you for working through it! It’s normal to feel a little disgusted by your dated work, so don’t let it get to you 🙃