-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
between 5:00 to 6:00 in the morning
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ohhh so you’re an hour ahead!!!
yeahh I’m 100% A LATE NIGHT PERSON…I once stayed up until almost 11 trying to write an outline XD
What time do you get up to write?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s 1:30 over here. Hmm…. Yeah, it’s the morning that I write the best in. I can’t think in the afternoon and evening. I am a 100% morning person.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s funny XD
I can hardly ever write in the morning…
Would right after lunch work for you most days? Also, what time zone are you in? I’m in mountain time. (It’s almost 12:30 right now) That’s when I’m on break for work. (I live on a farm and work for my dad)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
No, i like never write in the evening. I normally try to get off before 2:00 at the latest.
We would be opposites wouldn’t we. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay!!! Do you ever write in the evening? That’s when I do most of my writing XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! I’m not consistently writing today because it’s the 4th. You want to try it out tomorrow? I’ll be writing in the morning.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, and then if I’m available we can do it together!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh! I basically do that all the time! lol. So I would just tell you what time I’m “sprinting” to?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
If you go back to the first page, it explains everything! but basically it’s where you pick a time and write until that time as fast as you can. It keeps you accountable, focused, and you can make a lot of progress that way!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey, I know you’re available to write a lot, would you want to do this together???
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello Esther!
Awesome! I will get to work on this as soon as I can! I’ll prob. have it by the day after tomorrow, but maybe tomorrow. we’ll see! Thanks for the reference pics!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!!! (: I’ve been busy too!
Livia
It helped her to know that someone cared, that she wasn’t alone…she held tight to Lukas’s hands as if it was the only stable thing in her life…and it might as well have been.
“How do you feel now?” Lukas asked her.
Liv hated to disappoint him, but she simply didn’t have the strong…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Huh…interesting!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I read super fast too, which is why I would like to know what the world is like so I can concentrate on the plot. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
well, I can say personally that I get annoyed with books that have a complex plot and also make you figure out what the world is and whats going on. I would really prefer to know more. It could be informative where you just tell the reader, or it could be something like one of the kids asking a question and an adult explaining…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Alriiight, Chapter 1. Please tell me if you get overwhelmed with all the feedback, because if that happens, I will gladly pause.
I was overwhelmed a bit, but you don’t have to pause, I just needed a day to process everything haha!
Sooo I get this weird feeling about Nico. I’m not entirely convinced he doesn’t love them, nor do I kno…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Actually it was “Cassian ran, trying to outrun time itself”
Oh, whoops. sorry!
I used to try explain everything in the first few chapters but got told I was info dumping….
So now I’m too scared to go back, and I don’t know how to explain everything without doing that!
Help???
well, I can say personally that I get annoyed w…[Read more]
- Load More
