-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think)
it’s mostly Ellie who’s obsessed. Ed kinda enjoys it, but doesn’t have the patience for the more complicated stuff usually. And she often rips the paper.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! WINGFEATHER!!!!!!!!!
yes! Perfect!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I’ve been waiting for them to release this song!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Looks like your wing boy threw two characters into flashback. Maybe you should tell him to use his legs. Haha! XD
Rory
Leo turned and Rory blinked. Carefully he shifted his expression to a blank one. He thought he could see something lingering on Leo’s face, but it disappeared. His eyebrows…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Where is my nagging deadline?
I can’t whine for more chapters if you don’t tell me when I’m allowed to start!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Sorry it took a pretty minute.
On his bed, Aaron sat and with his head in his hands, unsure of how to even begin. Voices raced through his mind. “God has given you means of escape!”… “Aaron you can leave! You’re free!”… “Love calls for sacrifice Aaron,”… “But what if someone were to go to them and live among them, help…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @keilah-h
Rory
One of the twins nudged him. “Y0u’re staring,” she said. “Like, a lot.”
Rory opened his mouth, but before he could reply he felt something. Ducking and throwing his arms over his head, Rory looked up as something swooped over his head. Leo lurched into the wall next to them, his own eyes turned…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Oh, don’t even get me started! It can be awful!
But it can be also kinda fun to!
They just have it easier because they get to watch me mess up and step o the trip wires, and then they breeze along past. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aww they look so cute together! <3
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Fel and Lois art

( @whalekeeper )
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
This guy is very natural with patterns because of his multi-wing thing, so he’s liable to keep adding branching patterns like a snowflake until he run…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff. So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is it a comic strip or just one picture?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ed and Ells
“It’s the last class of the day. We have lots of openings, so we’d love to have your sister there,” Eddie responded.
(this rp has no set schedule so that might change just so you know)
Ellie was watching Leo as they walked. Soon she nudged him as stealthily as she could and whispered, “You’re…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
btw, you asked for song ideas for your character playlist.
here are some that I collected while listening to my playlists. I haven’t got a lot, but they were just ideas. If you like them then great! If not, that’s fine. I’ll send more if I think of any, if you want me to. If not, no worries. Just let me know.
Alan Theme…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Knew it. You seem like one. I would have been surprised if you weren’t.
Ugh, the roll modal thing HURTS!! It’s so hard because when you fail you feel like you double failed.
I want an older brother sooooo baaaaddddd!!! *sobs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Newspaper. If Leo hadn’t been so intriguing, and if Rory hadn’t been lost, he would’ve backtracked and cleared out as fast as he could. Newspapers were dangerous. All the newspapers were controlled by the government, and everyone knew that. The newspapers carried government propaganda, but no one could do anythi…[Read more]
- Load More
