-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is he? Thank you. I tried hard to make him so.
It’s going to be so sad when I kill him in the book. -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry I haven’t been on here much lately
Dante
“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Maybe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is Joseph when He’s grown up.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory jumped and spun, aiming a blow at Hunter with his fist. He pulled up just in time and froze. “Hey Hunter.” He quickly opened his fist and made a waving motion with his hand. “Hi Hunter. Hello Hunter. Hey Hunter… Hi.” Rory shoved his hands in his pockets. He could feel his ears burning and he really,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Hmm, I like it!
Let’s see. How about nothing to do with the characters. Mention what’s going on around them. Someone shouted something, pans clattered, wind picked up, a bird chirped, children giggled. Etc. That might help.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay, now I’m starting to believe that sign.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I literally saw this on my way home from work. I could not restrain myself. Sorry Linus.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yay! The tag worked!
I am curious what this hat looks like. Is this one of those flat hats, with a brim that goes over the eyes?
I’m not sure. This is what it looks like:

Is this the first time you have left Aaron’s perspective?
Yessssss………. but I was thinking about doing it in the next section and wanted to do it m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Haha!!! I have No idea what you are talking about. It’s not like I’m driving and my dad says, “Turn left” so I hold up my hands just to make sure which way is left………………..
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay, meme!
Now we just need one for Character Castle
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry, there should have been more to that rp.
Nar
The man nodded.
Hugo began to pay for the items, but Nar stopped him. “You paid for the pastries. I will pay for this. No arguments! Besides, I traded in my currency for this place’s during lunch.”
As they stepped out of the street, Nar fiddled with her pen, finally discovering…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What are the thoughts rushing through Hugo’s and the storekeeper’s heads rn? XD
- Load More

