-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Everything okay?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
um… only ranger horses. I’ve never had a horse throw me.
I can’t believe what they cut from the movie of them! That chapter was the completion of Eowyn’s arc, and cutting it out made it seem like her arc ended at the triumph over the Nuzgal, which is really wrong. Her arc isn’t about war, but healing. And they cut…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Are you wanting a confrontation yet?
We are about to start walking down the hall if you wanna pounce on us.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
He’s perfect!!!!! WAY BETTER then the movie! I love it!
Yes, Tug and Will are the best. Horses are the first thing I ever learned to draw. Thank you. I’m glad it turned out well. I love how it goes from Tug throwing him to Tug and Will relaxing together. lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Haha
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
At one point, he was nicknamed Drake, but I’m contemplating changing it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
And they made up….
😌

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Will and Tug!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I’m glad you liked Aaron and Sabina’s betrothal!!! So0 sweet!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
It was a long, anxious night for Sabina, Aaron, and Darrien. They watched Noah, sometimes helping him to drink a mouthful of water, but mostly just praying, begging God to heal him.
At last, in the early hours of the morning, Noah stirred and woke. Darrien was asleep on his feet, leaning against the wall near the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
thx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ahhh! She’s so cute!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh my word! you are amazing!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I wouldn’t kill a character just because of that. They need to have a good, solid reason to die.
Oh thank you. All spell check could come up with was on-slot. lol.
Haha! Nononono, Alcatraz is a joke. It’s a series Linus got me started on. (I can’t remember if it was directly or just something he mentioned.) Anyhow, Al has a bad…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes!!! I can’t believe they cut him and his family out!! I was so sad because I was really looking forward to seeing them in a movie!
I thought of Samerilian characters, but I thought we were sticking with original LOTR. *shrug*
anyhow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Now I feel bad about plugging in my charging cord…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Riker is Bucky. Hands down.
Not sure in LOTR, Tolkien didn’t write many trauma charries.
Fin is Gandalf. A leader not afraid to sacrifice himself.
Not sure for the rest, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hello, KP, meet my new charrie: (concept drawing)

- Load More

