-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s my characters I’ll post a description later
Winnifred
“You wanted a mystery, Watson. Here’s a mystery.”
Win stood in the middle of a round, sunlit stone room, eyes glancing nervously about behind her round glasses. She held a brown tabby cat in her arms who did not look very pleased about being held.
“I never wanted mysteries,” Watson…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years ago
Hi! I believe I met you when I started an account on Good Reeds so that I could write a review for Freedom’s Fire!
I had NO IDEA you were also a KPer! That’s great!
I just wanted to say hi! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Hey, I’m afraid I won’t be able to share the full book in one piece. I don’t trust Reedsy and I can’t find any other way unless I’m missing a place where KP lets you attach files.
So, if there are some of (or all of) the questions you can’t answer because of that then that’s okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Thank you so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory trailed behind Leo and the girls, lost in his own whirlwind of thoughts. He finally noticed they had come to a stop and looked up.
They had come to an open door covered with large paper frogs. Inside a chorus of children were working their way through a simple rhyme. A middle-aged woman was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I lost track of what I’ve posted and I don’t feel like going to look. Soooo, hope this isn’t a repeat.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m fine with it! Glad someone finally RPd!
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory carefully moved so that his back was to the wall. The amount of people was starting to feel dangerous, especially since Rory could sense mots of them would be handy in a fight. He was still trying to get over the fact that strangers greeted each other…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge
This group is kinda big and I’m getting a bit confused. Is it alright if we split up? If no you can ignore this rp
The Twins
The girls crept closer to Leo, getting a bit overwhelmed by all the new people showing up, Ellie especially.
“Hey, Leo,” Ed said, “Wanna show us where the kindergarten classroom is?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*tries to compute* @loopy, Dante is yours right?
yayy you remembered me 🎉
Im not actually sure what’s going on. You had a plan for some characters to meet or something?
Dante
“This is so dumb,” Dante muttered to himself, smiling. He chuckled, pocketing a few trinkets from the shelves, then followed the others out of the store.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hi I have a new character I want to practice writing. Any groups ok with me joining? (Might be 2 characters I’m undecided)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love it!!! I’m so excited for the next book!! I’m literally going to get my hands on one of the VERY first copies!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I used to live there! What time period are you going for? Because I’ve also done a lot of research.
if it’s modern, what do you want to know?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, I’m thinking I’m gonna keep it.
Yes, but oddly enough, when a God-fearing character dies in a story, I’m not usually as sad as I am at other characters’ deaths cause they’re in heaven (even though they don’t exist lol)
SAME!! I totally know what you’re saying!!
I know!! It is so sad! They would have been such a sweet couple.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*sees Freedom posted a scene* * gets so excited makes characters think I might be finally completely cracking*
Awwwwww Leon!
I really want to give Riker a hug rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You not in mood to rp?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I dunno. I just don’t really have any accounts.
Can you delete the Reedsy link? Is it free?
Yup. I do want to think about things before I answer, so I will be taking some time. I also will need to make School assignments, preparing a Sunday School lesson, and work a priority. If I have time, I may start going through…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I kinda don’t mind that you know all of that from that little end part. But would you as a reader rather not know it?
She may eventually join KP.
AWESOME!! You’ll have to introduce her to me when/if she does. That has to be soooo fun having a sibling who also writes!
Firstly, do you have a Google or Microsoft account?
Uh,…[Read more]
- Load More

Hey there! I’m hardly ever on here, but technically I’m still a member. Are you on my email list? That’s where I do most of my interacting with readers (well, that and Goodreads).
I don’t think I am. lol.
I’d love to be tho, if you would tell me where to do that.
I just had no idea you were a KPer! That’s so cool!
You have a series published, right? That’s so cool! I have two stand alones published and I’m about to release the first book in my Saga
The newsletter signup is here: https://booksbyjayna.com/newsletter. Plus that will get you a free copy of the prequel short story that starts the series. I just released the second book in the trilogy and am hoping to start planning the third book soon.
thanks!
You’re welcome!