-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
2.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(Yikes, I just realized I didn’t post the watermarked version! Yeek!)
Okay, how about this…….
1.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, btw, did you see that Joe Sutphin also did Watership Down as a graphic novel?!?! We have several copies of that one too. He is such a good artist!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Yay!!! I think it fulfills two needs for us the readers if Stripe gets hugged. 1.) It’s super funny to see tough protective characters get hugged. 2.) I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m about ready to risk the claws to give him a hug myself. He needs it.
(Plus, he looks super soft and fluffy) 😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Alpha
“Um…how does this culture define kindness?”
“Wait, Alpha, do you have a crush?!” Nar was almost shaking with anticipation to his answer.
Alpha looked confused. “Crush? No! I’m not crushed, what makes you ask?”
“No, silly! A crush is…I was asking if you have a girl you like!”
Alpha’s expression changed to an unreadable…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Here’s a drawing of Win I did yesterday. She’s also really tall and skinny, all elbows and knees. But she wears baggy clothes to kinda hide it.

Also, she likes bugs.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
maybe he could just dip one claw in the ink and use that to write? Or he could tap out Morse code lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Tell you what. One of you draw a picture of this and I will see if I can work it in somewhere.
You’re so mean.
I don’t draw dogs, or anything in the dog family if I can help it. It never looks right.
Whoa. There is nothing else in my book that causes it to stand out?!?
I hope you know I was joking.
It would be a killer…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
I did a few more tries on the cover with fonts. How about these? They seem better!
And yes, I would put the numbers on the side. The series name and number feel to crammed on the top.
Okay, good. I’ll work off of the third one.
1.)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Remember when he left money under Dante’s pillow after hearing a little girl talking about the tooth fairy! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Nar
She sighed. “I guess. What is the matter with my family! Alpha is…well, Alpha. Nathan is so nerdy you can’t hold a decent conversation with him. Marco is just an idiot and Nar is so cute that you can never say no!”
“You got that right. Those blue eyes, chubby cheeks and little button nose are adorable.”
Nar swung around in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyoneelseiforgotwhowasdiscussingthis
Okay, after are little conversation about Faramir and Eowyn, I decided to draw the REAL them.
What do you think?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
I KNOW!
Linus, make some little kid hug Stripe, or we poor authors will be driven insane by the beautiful mental picture and lost opportunity that you sidestepped!! That one scene will make these books famous! If you leave it out, the books will slide into the shadows.
You have been warned.
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh you two are amazing! I’m so honored that yo0u’re writing this and ten posting it just for me!! All those others who didn’t decide to read this are MISSING OUT!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Leo is greatest! I wish I could steal him and put him in my book.
Rory
Roy looked up at Leo. The tone he used when he said “your’s wouldn’t be the first government I’ve made mad.” and the grin on his face made Rory burst out laughing. Then he began crying again and then started laughing. He choked and put his hands over his face.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
what was one more wanted poster?
Ooo, I like that!
No, I’m about to go listen to it tho!
Rory
Leo Looked down at Rory. “Now Rory, are you in danger? Your friend you mentioned, is he? I’m here if you need a friend, and if you need help. And I can help.”
Rory choked on a laugh that ended in a sob. “Am I in danger? Leo, don’t you under…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Dad just told me that I’m the son of a Dragon and then he leaves?!!
-WilliamToo much information will make your brain choke!
-Ashly
Ashley tugged on his sleeve. “You’re scaring me Walter.”
“Sorry I guess talking about death is-”“It’s not that,” she interrupted shaking her head. “You’re using logic. That’s scaring me.”
Walters eyebrows…[Read more]
- Load More
