-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, I’m to blame!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Who let him into KP?
(Please no one remember that this was the exact same thing several people said when I first got on…..)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
XD Our characters are popular for all the wrong reasons!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think Alpha needs a black cat
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, Alpha would be totally suspended… if he was actually a student
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re welcome!
I wonder why we keep having fights. If it was run like a normal school, almost every student would be suspended indefinitely and maybe end up with a record. XD
au contraire Mon ami
You forget that this is a “Fantasy” school.
Anything goes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“You can choose what you believe, Shuffler, but you can’t change what’s true.”
― S.D. Smith, The Green Ember“All of life is a battle against fear. We fight it on one front, and it sneaks around to our flank.” He paused, looked kindly at her.
“Yes, Father. I understand.”
“I regret many things I’ve done,” he said, “but most of all I regret thos…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Become a writer so we can commit lawful murder together” – me to my CC class
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
I need a new date. Friday, Andrew and I can’t be here. Thursday I have crew, and Wednesday once again Andrew and I can’t be here. Saturday GRCR is gone, and Sunday I have a race. So it looks like we’ll have to do it next week. Sorry guys.
And for next week, I have crew Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and I think piano lessons Tuesday,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh…okay
goes and cries in the corner*
It’s fine! If it’s not gonna work, it’s not gonna work.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We have a CC party that day.
Oh, that’s right! I completely forgot!
Though, isn’t it supposed to end at two or something? Correct me if I’m wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Your wolf drawing (by Chase) was very good. Plus you used charcoal, I think, which I am too scared to use.
Actually, I did that one with your average school pencil (though I did miraculously find a good eraser so maybe it wasn’t so average after all). I have done charcoal, but I am not good enough to do the minimalistic guidelines…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Decided I wanted to play with hair

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey rae, want to see some drawings of mine from last year?
Oh wait, you can’t, because I hid those in a lock box and buried them so that no one would find them. EVER!
Do you know how the drawings this year are any better?
I kept drawing
and drawing
and drawing.
It takes practice.
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, Alpha didn’t think things through at all.
He needs therapy, lots of therapy. Maybe a therapy dog. Something super fluffy, like a labradoodle.
XD can you imagine Alpha with a dog?
- Load More

