-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I must say, I love him tho. XD
Steve was the one person who kept him under control, lol. xD
XD yeah, now that Steve’s gone tho…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle @mineralizedwritings
Dante and Ellie
“You never offer to touch me.” Serin hissed. Dante looked down at the stick and then back up at her face with his one eyebrow raised. He smirked and began to say something, but he caught Ellie’s eyes. They were wide and concerned. Dante paused then chuckled lightly and backed off. Serin d…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
Yeah I’m writing an rp right now
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You on? I wanna have Serin reconcile but I wanna see Dante’s reaction first
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aramis, Edrich, Lilith, and General Donovan (along with some others) are the villains of the story.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up, and again tell me when you finish your books ’cause I wanna read them so bad! Poor Pax!
The main character in my WIP has a very cush life, and I haven’t gotten into sad backstories as much but I’m…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
There are a few redeemed antagonists in my series but there are quite a few unredeemed, because there’s gotta be that mix, ya know? It’s heartbreaking, but…sometimes that’s the only way to show the real truths and pack meaning into the stories
Yes, so sad but very true
I love that your doing their backstories though…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@Godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Poor Pax though! The poor baby had no idea what kind of a family (or not) he’d be born into
Wait, so this is Paxton’s story?? And Aramis is his villian???? AHHH!! THESE POOR CHILDREN!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Blubbers uninteligable sobs*
My heart… so Aramis is the future villian??? Nooo. I need to hear more about this book, so if you ever publish I can read it while eating chocolate and crying
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok yeah, I kinda like afterthoughts of hate better too. Idk what buttermilk and sadness means 😂 I’ll assume you mean sweet and sad?
Lol, sorry, I think it’s from a movie? It’s just something my family say’s all the time XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, Serin sure has a hard time making friends XD
XD, sadly yes, she’s super intense and few can really handle her. A lot of her character arc is realizing this and softening some of her edges
Most of her anger in this case was because she saw it as an offense to her culture and because Dante reminded her so much of Kun’en.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Me sobbing over here*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But of course!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Just saw your space girl drawing, I love it! The squid is adorable and I love the girls eyes!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I wanted to have book 1 be called “Afterthoughts of hate” But nearly everyone I asked prefers the one word title. So idk, what do you think?
I like “Afterthoughts of hate” sets more of a tone I think. But just “Afterthoughts” is also a cool title
Thank you! The falling into a river part of the story is also a metaphor for Kai…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Have at it girl! I haven’t heard of your first book yet so I’d like to hear about that sometime as well! But for now tell us about this character!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOVEMBER!!!! I nearly cried at his utter pain. That was so crazy, ah!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry. He kinda knew it would upset her, too XD
Lol, yeah, she won’t hurt him though. Now if she ever runs into Hans however… I think he’d be in serious trouble XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Again, sorry, but he just did so many things that I knew would upset her specifically XD
Don’t worry. He kinda knew it would upset her, too XD
- Load More
