-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ughh, y’all I’m writing a sort of flashback scene and the constant changing my words to past tense is annoying me XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I am here XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I just found them
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
There. Buttons.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yeah, it’s good practice and a lot of fun when I’m too tired to draw for real
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy started the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I have some writing memes/other thingies that I wanted to share. Y’all can share some too.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh no I just realized I forgot the buttons on Dante’s shirt
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
😊 thanks! I traced the base for it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I did a draw the squad meme with Dante, Eddie, and Ellie : )

@ava-blue @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
-
Loopy replied to the topic Daydream in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it! Your poems are so sweet and fun to read
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Love it! Good job on the hair
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah
Thrawns son?? Cool!! I’m excited to learn more about his character!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I just joined!!! I’m on as either PrincesaChronicle22 or Sava Lemm, (Not sure which it’s presenting)
I’m a penguin too! @booksandbeakers @felicity
Me too!!!
- Load More
