-
Loopy replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I went this whole time thinking Eddie was a guy… Whoops.
lol, nah, you’re fine. I have a
badhabit of naming characters names that are technically for both genders, but are usually used for one or the other. For example, I have a boy character named Lois. He gets teased for it a lot by his friend. -
Loopy replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, yes! More ideas always please!
-
Loopy replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
These are fantastic, thank you. XD There will definitely be explosions, and I will use those other ideas too (especially the bushy eyebrow alien).
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hehe, I love these. I want to meet Roger now.
-
Loopy started the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@ava-blue @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @otherpeeps
Hello! It is pretty much halfway through the school year, and I have finally decided what I want I want to do for my senior project this year. (As you can see, I am a Procrastination Queen.)…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
These are all fantastic 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Do you want to put out group with Paxton, Tauren, Matthew, etc. in one of the weird rooms like the portrait hall or the ice room?
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yeah. I just used my Latin knowledge to smoosh together the words for gold and bird.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aurivis
“Do you know how we can leave here?”
The man stumbled to his feet, breathing raggedly. He glared at Milo, but said nothing in response to his question.
“I don’t think the arrogant fool knows any more than we do.” Aurivis said, returning the man’s glare. He huffed and turned toward the others. “We will have to f…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, I don’t think you’re alone
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
lol, same. None of my stories are titled and many of my characters are just called “lifeguard dude” or “nerdy best friend”. My character Aurivis was just called “dragon mentor guy” for a really long time. I was finally forced to name him when I added him to the character castle. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Lol the naming one XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 (is there anyone else in your group?)
Uvah
Uvah yawned quietly, settling deeper into her comfortable bed. Her mind was still half asleep, trying to ignore the small rays of misty light filtering through her lids. Sliding her hand along the bed to rub at them she noticed that the material felt… wrong. Heavier and more…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t write fights that often so I hope this is good…
Aurivis
“I’d happily send you all back home if I could.” Easton said. “Or I could send you…well….do the inhabitants of different worlds go to different places when they die?”
“Why don’t you find out for us?”
Aurivis snapped his jaws at Easton, who dodged, run…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Dante
Despite her attempt to seem tough, Corvina was clearly agitated about something. She repeatedly looked between the people in the group and… the torch? Was she scared of fire? Dante smiled in amusement. Corvina caught him looking at her.“Don’t you have more important thing…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I love princess bride!!! So good! XD
And yes setting is so fun, I love worldbuilding! Creating different planets and magic systems is awesome 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
How old is Dante btw?
That… is a good question. Maybe like 15-18 in human years? Idk.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Heya! @landric
Pleasure to meet you! I love writing and reading! As well as doing art, dancing, laughing and eating great food! I am non-musical, unfortunatly XD though I love listening to stuff!
Some questions
What are your favorite books/series?
Favorite genres? (Any media)
What has been your favorite thing to…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! What door??? Is it in that dining room thing they were in? I missed the last few posts in it
- Load More
