-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah that happens to me sometimes, it’s also hard with non- humans when they have different life spans. My charrie Serin has lived like 50 years but in human years she’s more like 20 and it confuses people sometimes XD
Anyway I’m excited to get to know these characters of yours! They sound interesting
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
SERIN
Serin watched Corvina out of the corner of her eye, listening to the newcomer as he answered her question. “Well, my name according to my species’ naming system is Jer’alle’nuruodo, but you may call me Allen.”
Serin nodded, ignoring Dante as he goaded the Hole woman. While she still…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally get you!!!!! Your fine!!! I haven’t RPed to much either recently but I’mma try Serin soon
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I’m so sorry!!! It is so annoying, I was just writing an RP for my character Serin and it got deleted because my computer shut off
What I’ve started doing is having a doc that I save it to every time I’m not done but have to finish it later
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
noo I’m sorry, that’s the worst. I always try to type my really long posts into google docs or notes first so that the post eating monster can’t get them. Then I just copy and paste when I’m done.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally!! *laugh sobs*
-
Loopy replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Do you care if I ask you about your comic making process? I’m trying to see how other people do that to get ideas on possible ways of doing for myself.
I have never done a long comic like this before, but I kinda have a plan. I’m gonna write down the general plot, then draw the whole thing really badly in a journal with not…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
A portrait room with everyone who’s been and is in the castle? That’s so cool!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
MATTHEW!!!!! *Tries to crawl through the computer to get into the castle and comfort him*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh those characters sound interesting! *mishevious smile in response to your plotting*
I have a few that I’d be happy to add so they can interact! And yes any rooms can randomly exist if you want them to, this castle is pretty magical 😉
Yes, add all of those characters!! Do they need people to interact with?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey! So sorry it took so long!!!! It’s been a crazy few day’s
UVAH
Uvah stared at the group that had just burst through the door. Her surprised seemed to be mirrored on most of the other faces. A girl at the front said “Oh!” Then she smiled and came forward. “Hello! I’m Jocelyn! Though, you can call me Lyn if you li…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Well then I can definatly help if you need!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know what rooms there are and who’s all in them, so I’m just gonna make one up and hope it exists. XD
We all do that. XD If you make it, it exists. The castle has no map or boundaries.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Is it okay if I get some characters to join the castle or is it too chaotic already? I understand if it’s too full for more characters right now, I can wait if need be. =)
You can totally add in characters! The more the merrier 😉
It’s really just a big party with some added emotional turmoil when sad things happen to all the c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22
I have a setting, backstory, and characters. I just need to figure out a plot for the comic. It’s fine if you don’t have any ideas, though.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
That sounds amazing!!!! You should totally do this! What do you need help with?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Dante
“Well then, you’re neither enemy nor ally of mine….yet. What are your names?” Allen said.
Dante glanced at Corvina. Her strange shadows began to drift around her again, and she looked like she was trying to slip away. Dante grinned and looked back at Allen.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Carter
The group of old and new friends got along well. They laughed and talked to each other as they walked, sharing stories from their previous adventures in the castle.
The group hesitated when they encountered the end of the hall. There were two doors leading to the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re not intruding! The CC is for anyone : )
-
Loopy replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yes I’d love to read it!
- Load More
