-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi I know I should be working on my actual wip, but role playing is less scary
Lois
Lois blinked. It was the only expression visible on his typically deadpan face.
“I don’t remember,” he responded. He paused, seemingly looking for the right words, before asking, “But did you ever get into fights with your imaginary friend?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*disappears again* -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*crawls out of my hidey hole*
*drops art* -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

A manatee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

The back of a van
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

Sandpiper
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Also somehow I got Jonathan’s look perfectly in my mental image. Huh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle the image of Michael on the top left looks like the main character from Tron Legacy lol
For some reason, I kept imagining him with slightly darker skin, and I think the reason for that is because I have a very faint memory of someone possibly named Michael who had a dark tan kinda skin tone. But I don’t know who he was, o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I have new information on this part of @whalekeeper‘s point:
But sometimes fans are just exaggerating for funsies. Take Steve from Stranger Things, for example – people make fanart of him babysitting the other protagonists on leashes. It’s funny because they take his older brother role and dial it up 200%. Sometimes fans do the same thing with…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore oh no!! I’ll be praying!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@grcr awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@the_lost-journal yeah.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae I’m interested in how it turns out too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
It also sounds like some kind of reddit post.
lol
For some reason I thought you were the same age as me, or within a year at least.
I don’t have much advice though, sorry. All of my birthday parties these days are me getting my writer friends to come over and we joke around about our stories and do some painting. My family is big…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@the_lost-journal I don’t look up the gross kind either. It really is disrespectful.
Like shipping two characters together who are twin brothers. The heck people?????? Why? WHY? WHYYYYYY?
- Load More

