-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@hybirdlore oh sorry I thought you were saying you had everyone’s emails just in case KP went down lol
y’know, with the whole “mods are gone and glitches keep happening” thing? and since we won’t be able to do that other website anymore?
sadly I won’t be able to do a google meet today because I’ll be busy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@hybridlore that’s good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I am not sure if we actually confirmed we were doing it
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @koshka
Tomorrow? (Or I guess today for you guys?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sniper
“What are ducks? You mentioned them earlier, are they a type of fish? Maybe a flower?” Gabriel asked.
Soldier burst out laughin’ at that. Huntress snickered. Gabriel looked a little offended at them.
“Sorry mate, you’re way off the mark on that one.” I told him. “See those birds up there?” I pointed up at where a group of ducks wer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@loopylin I think so! He looks great!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
He’s supposed to be stronger than most boys his age
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Hey guys, I need help. Does this character look believably 15ish years old? Also does he look like a guy despite the long hair?

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Well, maybe if I was anonymously famous. Like Banksy.
But scientist and spy still sound more fun.
-
MineralizedWritings's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 8 months ago
new profile artwork from Pinterest
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Yay! Does anyone need my email? I can’t really remember who has it and which one I gave to who… I have too many emails…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Dang I miss the castle rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Those are great XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I would love to be a scientist. It seems like a lot of fun and I did enjoy math in school. I unfortunately am not that smart though. (And it’s what I’m destined for according to mbti lol)
Second choice would be cool spy. I didn’t pick artist because it included the phrase world famous and that’s scary.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh cool we actually doing it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon peak memes lollllll
And then there’s me in RP’s:
-I literally have ONE original character here. All the others are
stolenadopted from my fandoms, but THEY’RE MINE NOW-Ooooo lizard people
-Yes I am going to insert my comfort characters into everything, why do you ask?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@rae @whalekeeper (idk if you want to be tagged for this? if not it’s ok)
Huntress
“Are…are there elves in your world? And shapeshifters?”
“Doubt it on the elves. At least, not as a separate species from one of the already existing ones.” I answered. “Shapeshifters, maybe. I’ve never met one, but I’m sure some kind of Changeling hybrid could…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@rae Sure, we can do that
also poor Gabriel lollllllllll
and yes, Soldier can be like a goofy chipmunk at times. He also can be a chaos gremlin. The fact that he’s in a confusing new world has toned him down a bit.
- Load More
