-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha! I’ve seen that meme!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae haha they’re so cute!
Leon’s face gives me “I’m done with all this nonsense” vibes lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t have any original characters but I kinda want to see the Bad Batch in this style…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge lol
@theducktator @loopylin @rae hahaha!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Shared possible book blurb up above
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Anyone wanna read the possible book blurb for Broken Shackles? 👀
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire
The Second World War has finally come to an end, and
both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind must live with
the aftermaths of war and…
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh my goodness, thank you!!!! she looks amazing!! <3
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
OH.
MY.
GOODNESS!!! 💖🤩🥹😭
They are SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Oh my goshhhhhhh. And someone drew MY characters while they were bored??🥹🥹
Oh my goodness
Thank youuuuuuuu💖💖💖
You just made my day 🥰🥰🥰
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think there’s a bit of over explaining going on with the world building (telling not showing), though it’s not as much as I typically see in early drafts.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m on chapter three and really enjoying the world building and the characters so far. Congrats on holding my short attention span with your story for this long 😅
I plan on reading the rest tonight :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Do you speak Taco Bell?” -a random guy at work
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sniper
“Give us the word and we’ll fight that thing in an instant.” Trevor told me.
The animal circled us like a cat. The look in its beady eyes got me wonderin’ if it knew we had weapons. It eyed my rifle in particular, as if it recognized what it was.
I paid close attention to its movement, so when it decided to spring, I’d b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol Jim acts a little like Crosshair
He pretends like he doesn’t care, but that’s kinda how you know he does.
He’s pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yes!! That’s one of them! The first one is Rexy the T-Rex. I have nine so far.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I tried to send a link but I’m not sure if it went through.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh this’ll be funny.
I’m not sure whether I should go with an original charrie or a borrowed one. Either way it’ll be hilarious to see how my usually growly, tough guys look as grumpy little chibi creatures
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed this is super random but…..
I completely forgot Leon’s middle name was Jedidiah and was like “WAIT THAT NAME IS FAMILIAR TO ME” when I saw it on Ellette’s drawing lol
I’ve been wanting to use the name for a character ever since I first came across it in a movie. I don’t have any good place to put it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
