-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s cool! It’s kinda weird thinking about how we don’t know what our online friends’ voices sound like. I guess I just sound northwestern since I grew up in the PNW. I also have a slight teaser lisp. 😖 It’s not very noticeable but it still bothers me sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whoever-cares
this is what my brain comes up with at 9:30 at night.
behold! Mount Rushmore dragon!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’know, I might want to do some of these again……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 honestly, the only thing about your story that I found iffy for me was the whole Rath-doing-what-he-did-to-Sef’s-mom thing, and I already stated that that’s ok to leave in there if you warn people what they’re getting into before they start the book. Like @ellette-giselle said, Wingfeather and Green Ember have had their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace_2009 I don’t think your story is too dark. I think it’s just fine so long as you have stuff like trigger warnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ooof it didn’t go through, dang it
trying again

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
this is the type of armor she’s wearing, although this particular set belongs to a guy.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yep! I’m learning Blender! I have a YouTube channel called Slate Dragon Productions where I hope to someday post my animations. (I have one video as of this writing. A spinning cube that could easily be someone’s screensaver. LOL.)
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings
finally!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator spyfi, you say?
I want her to have a conversation with my guy now. He’ll probably hate it. That’s what’ll make it funny. lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator the poor ducks lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin add them please!
ooh maybe the group out hunting finds them and thinks they’re wild wolves, and then get all confused when the two start talking lol
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And this one is mostly for myself and @rae
@koshka @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @ellette-giselle @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
…
Hans’ aesthetic🖤

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m crying again. Ugghhhhhhhgghhghhhghghghghhg
I miss Fin so much
😭😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c I’m so happy y’all have been here for the journey💖 @grcr TYSM!!! And yay, another vote for Fin!! ✨✨ @koshka All authors do it, thank you😂😂 jkjk, they really are poor babies XD And good thing I’m working on Fin’s aesthetic anyhow XD @savannah_grace2009
Here’s Fin’s aesthetic!!!
(totally didn’t tear up making this one…I miss him,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c GIRL 😭🥹💖💖 Ty so muchhhhhh. It’s so encouraging to see so many ppl so excited💖 I love y’all so muchhhhh!!! *hugs*
Ty, ty!!
Ooh, that’s one vote for Fin👀
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Awwwwwww *huge hug* 🥹💖 Girl, I’m so happy and lucky to know you too!!!
aww, ty! I think they’re my fav ones yet😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Following you nowwwwwww 💖💖💖💖
and oh my goodness, girlllll, you have Riker Protection Squad in your pinterest profile???😭🥰🥹
I feel so special!!! 💖🥹🥹
Ty!!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 SARAAAAAA
TY SO MUCHHHHHHHH 💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And….Riker’s aesthetic 🤍

- Load More
