-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be let back in as soon as they allow me back in😅 idk when that will be
and I totally understand. I’m glad y’all like Hans; I’m glad he’s not just a villain everyone loves to hate, bc I don’t feel that way about him at all💖 I see him as human, sinful, and nothing less. He’s no further gone than Leon or Riker…bc no sin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed same
that’s honestly exactly how I think of him. He’s horrible to Riker and Leon and the rest, but at the same time I feel a bit bad for him because he was once effectively the same as them, only he either didn’t have mentors like they did to help guide him onto the right path, or he didn’t listen to them.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
I mean……fair enough. XXD@rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ok, finally read through everything that was said.
Let’s calm down a little bit😂😂
Let’s get something straight: I don’t love Hans either. The man is evil beyond a doubt (as all…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
TY girl!!!! 💖💖💖💖 It’ll probably be $14.99! It’s at least 300+ pages, so I didn’t think 14.99 was at all outrageous. And Fin is absolutely amazing. I see him as possibly being a fan favorite, along with Isaiah🥰
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
😂😂 It’s ok. You don’t have to love Hans. I wouldn’t say I love Hans, but I don’t hate h…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @rae I love seeing y’all fight over Hans😂😂 And I’m the author, I know how evil he is, but I wouldn’t say I hate him like I once did. The man is truly broken, and you may not believe me, but he’s an amazing family man and loves his wife and sons dearly🥹💖 he’s someone that you can see both the good and evil…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHA that’s actually kinda cool.
If you were following my discussion about scifi creatures based off regions of the world, your family seems like they’d make great Changelings.
All of the species are basically just genetically modified humans, but the Changelings appear the closest. They look completely human, except for their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think basically we just find prompts and post them every month, or follow previous ones I guess, and if you want you can write a short snippet of story that involves that subject, or pull one that fits the description from a story of yours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint awesome!!
@everybody I guess the deadline will be two weeks from now….hmmm….
How about get it finished by July 31st?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
the bit about arguing but then realizing you’re distant cousins got me haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae oh that’s too funny about when they talk
I’ll have to work that into my story somehow
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
So far I have humans (which are on all the planets), two American species, one German, one Russian, two Australian/New Zealander, one French, one Scottish/Welsh, and I’m trying to work on British and Spanish creatures.
Super random nationalities but it’s for a fanfic so I pulled the characters from existing fandoms and thus didn’t have much of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Because Fin’s awesome. lol. Say what you want about Hans or Riker, but Fin was cool.
and then he died. ok, fine, he sacrificed himself and that scene was sad but amazing, but still.also, awesome family history. I should go ahead and finish all my fantasy creatures from different country-planets so I can show you which ones…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! lol I procrastinated too much, and then got really busy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
so you didn’t find that weird????
thank you lol
I had greenish eyes when I was born. Now they’re just brown. Ehh.
All the characters I’ve based off myself have green eyes though. Hence, Huntress/Jaylen’s emerald green, or every warrior cat character I made to represent me throughout the years having some shade of green or hazel……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t think anything’s wrong with you that isn’t wrong with the rest of us lol
I mean, I’ve had my charries go through some violent things. I always joked that if I used a character from an estalished story for a fanfic, he would end up with some missing limb or horrific scar that he didn’t have in canon by the end of it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae pardon me for saying this, because I’m sure it’ll weird you out…..
but now I’m imagining your ancestors as Drachenheul…..
They’re a sci-fi species I came up with that are humanoid with some wolf and dragon characteristics. They derive from the planet that’s basically their universe’s equivalent of Germany. (The species name is a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh Irish and Jewish, too!!!
I’m too interested in this. I, unfortunately, don’t know a lot of my family history, as my ancestors were Puerto Rican farmers who I don’t think kept genealogical records. All I know is I’m predominantly Spanish.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae if I understood you right, you’re part German?? cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lollll I feel the same.
For me, I don’t hate him nor particularly like him. I do kinda feel bad that he chose the evil path though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Ok I’ll try to think of some good questions.
Ayla, what is something you’d say you’re pretty good at?
- Load More
