-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank youuuu!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium One group, Ara by herself (@godlyfantasy12‘s character) and you can also just drop them in anywhere and @loopylin will probably make a maze monster to find them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper gabriel’s not gonna like that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Heck yeah!! Go right ahead!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m here! I might stop by for a bit
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
did this weird little piece of Sniper and Huntress as centaurs
shading it now, which is why i screenshot it instead of actually saving the drawing. It’s still a WIP and I still suck at shading (lol)
yes, Snipes has an Australian flag on his saddle thingy hehe
I will say his design isn’t entirely mine. I befriended a fellow TF2 art…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@loopylin i spot httyd soundtrack 👀
lol
also i’m on a road trip with my family rn cause today is my dad’s birthday so i won’t be able to reply till tomorrow or sunday most likely.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I will try to write something tonight. For this rp, I like to make up side characters who are all residents of the labyrinth and write for them instead of my actual characters from my book projects. I have a few ideas. Do you want Ara to meet someone friendly or someone more creepy and mysterious?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I haven’t been in the mood to write anything, but I have been thinking about this rp a lot so I made it a playlist and gave each song my own title as if they were actually songs from the rp’s soundtrack. Each active character has at least one song associated with them. Whaley also added to the list, so if you want, you can try to guess who picked…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
We’ll be walking around doing a lot of stuff so i won’t have too much time to look at anything online
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@theshadow nahh I like it!
btw it’ll take a while for me to reply cause i’m currently on a road trip for my dad’s birthday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow seems like I had an idea but actually never wrote it down in the first place. Bruh. LOL
so it wasn’t kp just my forgetfulness lol
Huntress
“Maybe we should just keep going on. Maybe wherever the others are will lead to wherever this tunnel goes.” Azalea offered.
“I hope so.” I said, looking back at the deep rift before tur…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I’ll just have to redo it tomorrow….*sigh*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow real
unless it was my fault for not sending it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Well that’s weird. I thought i posted an rp. I either didn’t hit send or it got eaten.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper ok good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@godlyfantasy12 yoooo Ara’s back!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
The Disney Princess all grown up *wipes a tear*
aaaahhh im sorry i did the thing where I respond in my head instead of actually typing anything outtt
I absolutely love this picture. Knowing that the wolf boy gets a happy ending makes life worth living 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper am or pm?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Yay! Aw, it’s so much fun reading an Ara pov again. <3
Could I maybe send a faye creature or other labyrinth resident in her direction whenever I have time to write next?
- Load More
