@thelobsterlover
Active 1 year, 6 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 28
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Thank you!!!
I might write some more today but not much, I got a Minecraft project I’m working on so I have to split my limited screen time between them both.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Huntress/Sniper/Soldier
“Okay, this is going to sound crazy, but I think I saw the imp transform into a rabbit. Maybe. There was a lot going on. But maybe that means he behaves like a rabbit too. We could trap him.” Felicity explained.
“That means we need ‘im alive.” Sniper told Soldier.
Soldier looked a little offended by the har…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
@rae looks great!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Okay, I’ve been thinking about starting a challenge in January to read a poem every day. It’s something I’ve seen elsewhere as a way to help develop smoother, more lyrical prose.
I’m thinking that if you don’t have a good poet on hand for the day, a psalm will do. And there’s no penalty for missing a day, just a challenge to see if you can get in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
@rae thank you! My dad said the same so it looks like this is a keeper!
My prose is weird lol. I kept it in my style (sorta like my fanfic) but I also wanted to inject a bit of the style from books I like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
You guys can comment on the doc. If you haven’t seen me update it in a while, badger me into writing more (preferably here rather than there) lol
-
Keilah H. started the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
yep, it’s just a prologue and part of 1 chapter right now but hey! I actually did it!
here ya go if you wanna read it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8Up1XMYeuBavdafSNez1AVIVX4v6inMa9Q4gXBeYpY/edit?usp=sharing
Now, to those who have read my fanfic, it does have identical species names to them, but know that the Argonites, Salamandrion,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
@whalekeeper BRUH THE MEMES LOLLL
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Not that bored? Lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Would you like to do statistics homework with me? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Hmm. That is an interesting method. Does actually sound better than what I’m used to.
Wait, you too? Do you mean like a kind of cranberry jelly salad?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
XD
Sorry…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months, 1 week ago
Ooof. I have way too many MCs. I’ll just pick my more current WIPs and forget about the back burners.
From Gold Eyes: The Wolves’ Tale I originally wrote Zlati and Vulka because I wanted to have twin characters who were copy-paste nor polar opposites–in other words, normal fraternal twins with full personalities and real twin dynamics (later in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Also…
I’m glad you people like cranberry sauce. It’s fun to make.
Still don’t get why people eat it though. And on turkey no less. *gags* -
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*Whispers into the void*
But when Tomorrow came, no posting was somethinged…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*back door creaks open*
So, I’m not joining back in, but I am avidly stalking, and the Seven Minutes phrase sparked this scene to mind (don’t know how) so you can blame that for this weirdness. Enjoy.
LeQroi
Seven minutes until dinner. The Master chef stood in the center of the kitchen, white leather boots glued in place. Literally. His glare…[Read more]
- Load More
