@thelobsterlover
Active 1 year, 6 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 28
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Hunter says “hi Mayfly! glad you remember me!”
Snake was attracted by the fish and is now sticking around to see if his powers help any. I told him they won’t because it doesn’t work in our world, but he wants to try anyway.
He and Sniper (who usually hangs around here because he knows I talk about him a lot and he wants to make sure what…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Leo
Bing!
The elevator doors slid open. Leo took one step out and gasped.
“Lelo!” Quincy sat surrounded by his shield and feathers. Marcel lay curled on the ground beside him. Shouts and flashes of light came through the open doors of the conference room.
No time to ask questions. “Grab Marcel.” Leo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint whoa!! Very good!! I like his tufted hair and the bird flying next to him (a raven?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint yes please, pretend it doesn’t exist lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yep. I’ll get right to it next break I get in work.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll be here Lord willing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Journey to Amber Forest (Book 2) in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years ago
Annnd…I feel bad for Shawn.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Journey to Amber Forest (Book 2) in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years ago
*Incoherent screaming*
You-know-who had better not have just died. Just saying.
And I still like the weasel.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I can be here at 3 central pretty much any day this week.
As for characters…Vulka has no clue what’s going on, but he’s hoping for a snowball fight anyway.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*blink* That went fast.
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper
Leo
As elevator doors slid closed Leo pressed a tiny device in Rory’s hand and pointed to his ear. Rory looked at the com piece a moment before fitting it in place.
Leo smiled. “Can you hear me?”
“Yes.”
“Good. I have Quincy’s coordinates in my helmet. It looks like they’re…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll do my best to be here…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay! Someone came to save my girl!
Silvia
So this was the man who had been tailing her. Her mind tried to shake free of those words blaring over and again in her head. They have Quincy. They have Quincy.
The Tail stepped closer, helping to clear her head a bit.
She took a step back, sliding a test tube out of her belt. Then she…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge ok makes sense!
I’ll let one of the people in the actual fight reply to him appearing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge cool, what’s his name? When you roleplay as him, you’ll put his name in bold above whatever you’ve written for him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle ahh ok!! See ya!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle nahh you’re good
if anything it’ll make me root for the character more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
it won’t break the site or anything. We just wanna exceed the previous number of most people on KP at once.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator I’m here!
not that it helps any but I dragged my charrie Hunter out of a nap to watch. He’s pretty mad at me.
Perhaps I can placate him with a promise of baked fish.
@ellette-giselle a bunch of us all log on at the same time. The site tracks how many people visit it, and so we’re trying to see how many of us can all be on at once.
- Load More
