-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Dashing through the snow
In a rusty Chevrolet
Down the road I go
Slidin’ all the way
I need new piston rings
I need some new snow tires
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Dashing through the snow
In a rusty Chevrolet
Down the road I go
Slidin’ all the way
I need new piston rings
I need some new snow tires
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
Oh, rust and smoke
The heater’s broke,
The door just blew away,
I light a match to see the dash
and then I start to pray
Oh, the frame is bent,
The muffler went,
The radio’s OK
Oh, what fun it is to ride in a rusty Chevrolet
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Look it up; it’s a real song!😂
*looks it up*
…
LOL 🤣
WHAT IS IT CALLED.
Rusty Chevrolet
I GO TO LISTEN.
THAT WAS AMAZING.