-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to purchase Freedom’s Fire, but I got my library to buy it and IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! I’m so excited!
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to purchase Freedom’s Fire, but I got my library to buy it and IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! I’m so excited!
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
@freed_and_redeemed
I finished it! It was so good! Unpopular opinion on KP: Leon’s my favorite.💛
@theducktator Oh my goodness, that means so much!! (and don’t worry at all, I completely understand! Thank you for requesting it at your library!💜💜)
and awww I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!!
YESSSSSSSS, FINALLY.
Sorry XD I’ve just been waiting for someone to say their favorite is Leon. What stuck out about him for you, if you don’t mind sharing? 🙂