-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is true. Your point?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You don’t even like popcorn.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh boy!
*gets popcorn*
Btw, Hugo and Hedieh are also in this scene. They’re helping.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You can, I’m not really sure how to start it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis, Ottoline, Snake, and Kaine need to start training the Lillenings. This should be interesting… Ellis is probably the only one trained in traditional combat. Ottoline can only use a bow, Kaine I don’t think is trained at all, and Snake probably doesn’t use any sort of normal combat style, right? Does he even use weapons?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I don’t think we have anything else to do here, so we can skip to their various tasks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who wants to RP next?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just so you know, Min dropped out of this RP for now. Kaine is still in here, because Min might come back eventually. We put Snake with Kaine because you hadn’t been on much. Sorry your character got paired with the one that is basically inactive, but Snake will also get to work with Ellis and Ottoline, since all four of them are w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These dragons should be a piece of cake
lol Snake I think you’re in for a ride awakening 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*runs in* *crashes into wall*
I HAVE RETURNED!!!! Anyone on? I’m kind of bored lol, and I don’t have anything to RP right now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure, lol. That would be pretty epic.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@sacannah_grace2009
Bye! I have to go too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I have to go now…I’ll continue the conversation between Fracture and Krenna maybe tonight. This RP is very entertaining lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
Krenna stared blankly at Fracture, “…when they’re–what? Rocks aren’t ever intimidating! Didn’t you get that I was insulting you?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
He glowered at the girl in front of him.
“Impudent child! Well, I’ve-” he attempted to come up with a reasonable comeback. “Well, rocks are very intimidating when they’re hurled at your face!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
Turned to face the weak looking man behind her. “Let me get this straight,” she said, “your name is ‘Compound Fracture’? And you think you’re intimidating? I’ve seen rocks more intimidating than you.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
- Load More
