-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Let’s just say Zahlin is not looking foreward to that conversation.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh boy. What would make him the angriest lol?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Things should get more interesting once they have to deal with weapons that are sharp…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no…
Zahlin
Wow. You’re alive. The Sword said, I thought you were dead for sure!
Zahlin watched Nahim in silence, waiting for his next move.
***Zahlin is so confused right now 🤣🤣 he has no idea what to think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WOW! I can’t believe they’re lasting so long!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so we’re going with: Magic is translating their words so that they understand each other, but that they still write in their own language? I think I like that best.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They would probably write in their own language.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did I just spell ‘said’ backwards?????
Lol, I was wondering what that word was. (I guess ‘dais’ is a word.) You didn’t spell it backwards. You switched s and d.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin glanced at the unfamiliar runes. “You don’t know how to read?” He asked flatly.
The Sword groaned. Oh, Zahlin, suicide! It said.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are we also saying they would all be able to write in English? Canonically, Ellis and Kate would not speak English, but I’m okay with doing that through magic shenanigans. On the other hand, it might be interesting if they write in their own language.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Impressive lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Magic can probably translate into one language. Reading… I don’t think that will work 😅
That’s what I was thinking. Boy, Kate, Nora, Kari, and Amir are going to find that annoying, assuming they’ll have to write things down.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Magic can probably translate into one language. Reading… I don’t think that will work 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That would’ve been dark…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait…how do the characters understand what each other say, let alone read? Wouldn’t they all speak different languages???
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, yeah it’s impressive they’ve lasted this long! Hold on for me to write an RP…
Yeah, Nahim could have just told Zahlin to put it all in.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Including Jonas and I.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, plenty of people don’t. I can only think of… three pairs of siblings on KP, I think? Maybe four?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
How come it seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t have any family who writes????
You’re not. @savannah_grace2009 for example.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol (oh, right, I’ve already said that)
- Load More
