-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who do think would win a duel to the death, Zahlin or Nahim?
I have no idea either. I don’t know how good Zahlin is–we haven’t seen him fighting too much. But in both cases, he was basically only forced to surrender by someone else while he had one attacker pinned. Nahim obviously has better equipment and is really skilled. Zahlin definitely…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want me to get Fennin to come in and stop them when they are about to kill each other?
You could also let Hugo or Hedieh intervene if there’s a weapon left lying around for them. Otherwise, yeah, I would think Fennin is somewhere nearby. He knows perfectly well that these two don’t get along, so he probably isn’t going to just let them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae I have to go…. goodnight!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really have no idea. XD
I think they’re equally matched, so instead of choosing option A or B, I’ll choose option C: someone comes to break up the fight, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, unfortunately she only knows because of a traumatic and abusive past. As a child she was kidnapped by Pythonos who both experimented on her and forced her to work in their work camps.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She sighed in relief as Ellis sent the Lillenings away in favor of training in a smaller group first.
Her hands itched with a desire to use her bow. Shoving her quiet nature aside, she wondered aloud, “Do they have any targets to practice with?” Then she saw the targets lined up along the side of the wall, and her cheeks flushed.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He thinks Fracture is insane and thinks himself to be a real person who exists. Like that condition where people think they are Napoleon or someone like that.
Ohh that’s funny, lol.
He might be on to something…Fracture
“Didn’t you get that I was insulting you?” the girl said.
“I don’t understand!” Fracture…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have to go too!
Here’s the start of the other two character groups:
Ellis
Before long, Ellis found himself in a courtyard with Ottoline, Kaine, and Snake, before a group of waiting Lillenings.
“So they want us to teach these people how to fight?” Ellis whispered to the others, scratching his head, “I mean, I know how to use a sword and a b…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Nahim seemed to be moving as if in a trance. He didn’t seem to be thinking at all. Zahlin wondered if he really had given him a concussion.
“I’ve never seen a headache stop someone from murder.” He said dryly. “I’d thought by this point one of us would be dead.” He cocked an eyebrow. “Are you really fine?”
I’m pretty sure that was a bad…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re such monsters lol! Jk
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Btw, @highscribe mentioned that spears don’t count for Zahlin.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m figuring something out. *rubs hands together deviously*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, that would work too. That is something he’d do 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know that’s what I was thinking lol. I wasn’t thinking we’d have to intentionally make them angry.
Now I just need to fabricate a way to make Zahlin drop it lol.
Hmm… there aren’t any bladed weapons in the area yet are there?😏
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… he has some issues there. I don’t know why Zahlin would just randomly say something like that though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… Zahlin isn’t really the type to insult someone’s family unless he personally knows them…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Blade's Will in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I regard it as a complete concept, because it has a rounded and closed off structure, so adding anything else would be jarring, and I simply had a goal of explaining the concept well, and maintaining intrigue, so I put it up as a short story because it has a narrative structure that presents my concept, although said narrative…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have an RP written for Ellis and the training team, but I’ll wait till the end of the night before posting it, since none of the other people involved seem to be on.
I can also write one for Kate as the scouting team starts working.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Probably Zahlin saying something mean, or refusing to touch sharpened objects.
- Load More
