-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. I have to go in just a couple minutes, and then I’ll probably be off for the night (I might hop back on briefly, but other than that I won’t be back until tomorrow), so bye for now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem. Tech issues happen all the time 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OoooOOOOoooooooooooooOOoooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I’ve been promoted!
Except… I kinda liked being a Knight in Shining Armor… I kinda think that was cooler…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin regretted not hurling that chunk of metal at Nahim’s face.
As he fell against the wall, he grabbed Nahim’s shoulder, smashing his fist against his head and kicking him away across the room. He slumped against the wall, panting and eyeing Nahim to see what his next move would be.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
But be prepared, Zahlin is about to kick Nahim across the room.
I think this fight is just making them hate each other more XE
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha I was kidding
probably. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Nahim was good, though he showed signs of his headache slowing him down. Part of Zahlin was glad of that handicap – Nahim was annoying enough to fight as it was. Zahlin considered throwing one of the chunks of metal at his head. Instead, he attempted to hook Nahim’s leg while stabbing at his face.
***
How long should we let this go…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll pray for you, I have been going through that recently also. Like Esther said, making yourself write would be good, I did that but I started at a scene I really wanted to write, I know that doesn’t always work for people, but that helped me 🙂 Also activities with your characters are fun, (Love letters to each other, your…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She isn’t available at the moment, but probably will be in thirty or so minutes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me, lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Do you think we should throw in some more characters? None of them seem to get along. Drama is great, but it would be nice to balance it out with some characters not absolutely hating each other. I’m not sure what character I would want to add, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, that makes sense lol. I think I misread exactly what he said.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And how’d your writing sprint go? (I would’ve joined you but I was busy eating dinner. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!! I totally understand not having motivation. 😅 Right now, I have a lot of momentum, but about the last two months, I didn’t get much writing done because I just kept procrastinating. 😬 I wish I could give you advice, but I don’t think I really have anything expect make yourself write. XD Because that’…[Read more]
- Load More
