-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Idk. By seeing lots of memes maybe?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
why are you so good at memes?????
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Despicable Fennin!
Exactly. Just add a russian accent, a big nose, and it’s perfect!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT HIM???? *stomps foot*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know, right!!!
At his name, people tremble, fear overcomes their body, their bones grow weak…his name strikes fear into their every bones! His monologue is terrifying…quoted directly from Hamlet….who can resist him?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin should have left someone more Than Hugo and Hedieh to watch them (no offense to those two)
Yep, he could have picked Ellis, or Nora, or Kate, or Snake, but no…he picked those two. To be fair, Ellis, Nora, or Kate might have just joined Nahim and helped him kill Zahlin.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What I’m thinking is that the villains wouldn’t join the team but would either join the dragons or start their own villain team and just appear occasionally to have fights. I agree that we shouldn’t have them just as a part of the team.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I could add Compound Fracture! He’s really, really, terrifying and evil. Like, super scary. And very evil.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @whalekeeper
First off, y’all are all so amazing ❤️ Tysm for having my back and being so encouraging, you guys have no idea how much it means to me.
Today has been super emotional for me and when I opened my email and saw all of y’alls wonderful messages, I broke down in happy tears. I’m so blessed…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He’s so irresponsible!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @acancello @keilah-h @esther-c (I think I got everyone)
I just had a spectacularly fiendish idea… What does everyone think of this:
These character fights are so much fun, it will be a shame once that characters are on their quest and can’t keep fighting each other. What if we added…evil characters? I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for your prayers! Today I had a really big breakthrough and was able to start writing again, so thank you!
I actually had the breakthrough on the writing sprint, so it went great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😂😂😭
- Load More
