-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not sure what other people are thinking about this idea, though, so we should probably wait to here from them.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s awesome!! So happy for you! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Nahim and Zahlin tried to justify their actions, they’d probably sound like whining children 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok cool. I’ll think about putting in a villain.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What I was thinking was that the villains would be in a separate group working directly against the heroes. We wouldn’t have to do it that way, but it might be a lot of characters to keep track of in the main group if we added villains to that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Although I do have a few cool villains up my sleeve….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea of adding a couple of villains… 😏
I could add in a charrie from Amir’s book named Dabir. He’s basically Amir’s mentor. And I love him. He’d probably see Zahlin and Nahim fighting all the time and be like, “Are you kidding me? Knock it off.” And then they’d probably get really annoyed at him. Especially afte…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HELLO PEOPLES I HAVE RETURNED!
Aww… I slept in again 😢 it’s almost SEVEN!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
goodnight! I have to go too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ve got to go to bed. Good night!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nope.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He does seem to be the one starting them all. Hmm…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

- Load More

