-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think someone needs to give them a stern talking to as well, lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Would Nahim offer peace, or would Zahlin have to do it?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That should work, probably. Give me a moment to write an RP…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha yeah.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like idea of building onto the Lillening world, (I kinda have fallen in love with Fennin! I’m now emotionally attached!)
So you want to see what other people think about it? @savannah_grace @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium what do you think of having an evil guy somewhere pull in some villains to oppose t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure. Or someone can run for Fennin. Fast.
The problem is that they’re still going to hate each other and could possible get in another fight 😅
Ok. Bye for now. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know what his eye color is lol.
Heh, his idea is something along the lines of step directly into Nahim’s strike to get around his guard 👀
Like I said, terrible idea. But at least they’ll both be wounded enough that the fight will hopefully end lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
When @HighScribe posted, she said she didn’t know his eye color yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I stand with HighScribe, I don’t want to merge, but if I get out-voted, oh well.
Yeah, I don’t think it would work very well either. Also, if the two of you agree, it’s literally impossible for you to get outvoted, since there are only four of us in there!
What do you think of the idea of essentially copying the premise of that RP thoug…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No. Nahim would MURDER him! Oh wait. He’s already trying to do that. He would murder him even harder.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin is considering doing the stupidest thing in the history of stupid things that will just end in both of them more injured.
Should he? 😏
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You reached it first, sure, but I reached it faster. At this rate, I’ll reach 2000 first.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I reached that, like, yesterday.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh hey, 1000 posts 🎉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with whatever XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If we did this, I would say we should RP in the same forum once they intersect so that we don’t have to jump back and forth.
And yeah that could work. Some characters might need to be tricked, but some would just do it for a reward.
@HighScribe said she’d rather keep the villains separate.
Another option would be to ess…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It might make more sense to keep them seperate…it was just an idea…the Dark Castle RP does seem kind of slow right now and i thought it might help speed things up XD as well as solve the question of what the king wants and why they’re there.
- Load More

