-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
To maintain normality however, the Hyperbolii…
…make sure to always eat three square meals a day. This helps bring them down to earth….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“We’re not fighting deer anyway,” Ellis began, “I’d rather they run away.” His arrow landed close to the bull’s eye, but Ottoline’s arrows were still closer.
“If you can’t kill a deer,” Ottoline scoffed, “or even hit a bull’s eye, what makes you think you can kill a dragon? With scales like plates of armor?” she shook her h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
”We’re not fighting deer,” said Ellis, drawing his bow and taking aim. “I’d rather they run away.”
His arrow struck at the very edge of the bullseye. So close! he thought, frustrated.
I told you, said Conviction. You’re no good with a bow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline, you dug yourself in deep this time…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too…hehe popcorn and my fuzzy blanket
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
GRCR drew your pfp? Wait is that the one she drew of Nahim? Yeah, I miss her too…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“If that was a person, I would have hit,” Ellis told her, frustration burning in his eyes.
“It’s not enough to just hit it,” Ottoline drew another arrow, “Especially if its a deer. Even if you do hit it, it could still run away, or worse, shoot you if its not a severe wound.” she adjusted her aim a bit. “So yes, it does need to…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if he wouldn’t actually say that, I just didn’t know how else to start this whole thing, lol
It’s within the lines of something he might say. Probably a bad move on his part though—he probably isn’t very in practice himself, lol.
Ellis
Ellis took aim at his target. He released, and the arrow missed the bullseye…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Though if you’d told me a month ago to start over, I’d be horrified, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, girl, you’re fine, it just looks so much like GRCR’s style, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to clear her thoughts. Reaching for her best arrow, she drew it back, sighting down the shaft at the bull’s eye. She felt the others’ eyes on her, but she could only concentrate on her task at hand. And then she let go. The arrow sped through the air…and landed in the target. It wasn’t in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oki doki!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess. I don’t know if Snake even knows how to use a bow (He has guns, so he wouldn’t need to) and Kaine is an NPC at the moment.
You can start us off on that if you want.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Like who can hit the target with the most accuracy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They could have a “duel” of sorts to prove who is better…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t really have any ideas either. Maybe we should skip forward a bit? ‘Cause they aren’t really going to be interacting while they’re just practicing with bows.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to start or shall I? (I don’t really have any ideas…so if you do go ahead)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, I was waiting for Snake to answer, but I probably don’t need to—-it won’t be a long conversation or anything.
- Load More
