-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He’s 16, with laughing caramel brown eyes. He’s about 6′ tall and has black hair.
He’s kind of annoying, reckless, kind of views himself as invincible because he’s been able to save himself from danger before. He has shapeshifting powers. (should they be able to work here or not???) He’s a little entitled, because he’s a prince. He…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, you can go. I don’t know what to have Ellis do.
Yes, central time. I have to go now. Bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh sorry about the confusion! Do you want me to go again? Either way is fine XD
And yeah, I have to go to bed also at 9:00 here, 10:00 your time (you’re in Central time, right?)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That would be cool!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, lol!
Yeah, we can continue. I just thought you were going to go again, since it seems like it’s Ottoline’s turn to respond.
I’m going to bed in a few minutes though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, no, I’m not joking…XD
Okay, then, I’ll add him!
Also, are we going to continue the “conversation” between Ellis and Ottoline? I added another Ottoline POV. (If you don’t want to, that’s fine)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I honestly don’t know if you’re joking or not, but I think any character that could be convinced to fight for the villains would be welcome.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I add Marcurious? lol he’s not a villain…but he’s kind of annoying…
And then since Marcurious and Ottoline know each other, it will create DRAMA because they’re on different sides!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, this character is from Celestiar, but like, WAYYYYYYYYY farther in the future than any of the characters here would be.
That’s fine. I’m sure Ellis/Kate and Zahlin don’t line up either.
@everyone else
Btw, @HighScribe says she’ll finish the post tomorrow.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It would probably be safe for you to start with two, but if we only have a few people, then you might as well add the third later.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I guess I’m going to start anyway, ignoring everyone around.
Zash
Zash stepped into a dark room. The gateway through which he had come closed behind him. A figure say on a throne in front of him, and more people stood around him.
His knives whipped out of their sheathes, and floated in the air around him, slowly circling. “Where am I?”…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Also, this character is from Celestiar, but like, WAYYYYYYYYY farther in the future than any of the characters here would be. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. Let me write up her description.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think that would be fine. You only have one character anyway.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I said I wasn’t above… but I might’ve changed my mind since then XD
I have a new character I want to get to know better. I’m not sure if she would count as a ‘villain’, But she could probably be convinced to help the King, though no promises she wouldn’t ever defect to the heroes team lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And if not very many people want to, those of us who are might want to do multiple.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone @highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer
Who is going to add a villain? (I know some of you have already said you aren’t, but I can’t remind who.) we kind of need to know before anyone RPs in this scene, since they’re all arriving at once.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, I just realized that posted twice. Why?
- Load More
