-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s the disadvantage the villains have: they’re never going to like each other.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll wait for someone to intervene before I RP. Vethe will most certainly attack Zash.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
“You haven’t fought me though!” said Zash. One of his knives shot into the ground ahead of him, and the another returned to him, allowing him to float forward. He leaned threateningly over her. He released his sword, and it started spinning above his head.
——————————
Quick! Someone intervene! T…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We loooove them swords, don’t we?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay, here’s my second villain I thought up on a whim. From Razath as requested. What’s funny is he actually isn’t supposed to be a villain, but his motives are right for him to work with them in this RP.
Dlek
Dlek is from the wasteland planet Razath. His primary goal at all times is to survive. He is a better person than he sees…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Wonderful. Vethe thought, He’s a Metal Bonder. Still, she wasn’t about to back down now. “I’ve fought people like you before, Metal Bonder.” She spat. “I’m not afraid of you.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Probably, considering that it creates weapons that have a spiritual component.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… Vethe does not like Metal Bonders. She’s going to be rather annoyed.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, I haven’t.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zash
Zash turned to the woman with white hair, who had just dared to threaten him. She could threaten anyone else she wanted, but not Zash!
“I’d like to see you try!” he sneered, his knives drifting around him threateningly. He reached behind his back and unfastened the clasp on his sword. It drew itself and snapped into his hand. Three of his…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Have you decided on your other villain yet?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We’re all weirdos here 😎
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it would make the most sense if the person Kian is threatening is Marcurious, because everyone else arrived directly in the throne room.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost,” the boy asked.
Fynn exchanged a glance with Lukas and shrugged. “Sure, why not?” He pulled out his phone and checked the time, then chuckled sheepishly. “Hey Lukas, I actually have five more minutes. So we won’t be late at all.”
Lukas groaned and facepalmed. “So a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Just so you guys know, I’m stalking virtually every forum on here. Nothing you say will go unnoticed by me. I AM WATCHING.
😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, can’t wait to know what you think of it! LOTR is the BEST!
It’s weird, I seriously cannot imagine not knowing the story of LOTR. I’ve known it for as long as I can remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just came across this and I love Luis!! He sounds awesome! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok that works! I’m not sure where to start for a RP, so if you want to start one, that’d be great. But if not, that’s totally fine too. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@anybody-who-knows-the-answer-to-my-question
How many days away is the dance, btw?
-
Esther replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision 👀☝️
- Load More
