-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh I like it! tysm!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
💗 😭 👏Oh my goodness, Riker!!!😭 😭 😭 I love it though, your descriptions are really good!💗
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Scouting missions are essential to any military campaign.
True, but this isn’t exactly a military campaign. They can’t send scouts all the way to all the locations.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe we should have a map? Or can you at least give us some locations that are on it for some reference?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay. Someone else can start, cause I don’t know what to do. I think the last one was a Kari POV. If you need to reference it, you should be able to find it in the doc.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Sure!” Liv said, both to going to the mall and staying with Callista. “I guess I do need to find some new clothes, especially a dress for the dance. I didn’t bring a dress, only breeches,” she laughed and tickled Xandro’s chin.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep. That works
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ami
“Ooh, I like purple,” Ami said with a slow nod. “We should do a dark shade of purple. I think that would look really good.”
She had to admit, she was actually really excited for the dance. Sure, she was going with someone she had never expected to go with, but Clint was wonderful and she was looking forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Callista
“No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
Callista chuckled. “Um… I’m not sure if there’s a place to check in or not. But I have room in my dorm if you want to come stay with me. As for where everyone is… I’m not entirel…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with getting back to the heroes now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
This seems like a good place to end the villains’ scene, unless anyone wants to do anything still.
Do you want to go back to Nora, Kari, Kate, and Amir planning the scouting missions?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw!! 💖💖 Haha, sameeeeee XD (people on KP thought I was 17 or 18! 😆) My friends are all either older or younger. It’s funny, because the 2 friends I’m probably closest to…one is 5 years older than me and the other is 1 year younger than me 😂 And one is a girl and the other is a guy, sooo yeah XD
Same, my friends are amazing <3…
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice! I really like it!
I agree with what everyone else has said, especially that there were a lot of run-on sentences. But overall, it’s really great so far!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
Those are both amazing! (Sorry I missed the one you posted a few days ago, I don’t have notifics activated so I’m likely to miss tags unless it’s something I check on often)
I love this line:
But the hero is the one who bleeds,
Red drops that fall like planter’s seeds.
Great job with both of them!
-
Otherworldly Historian's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
subscribed
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dlek
She won’t get far.
Dlek set about making it look like a fight had taken place. He used his sword to create marks on the walls. Then he shifted some rubble, pretending to get up and groaned. “She got away!” he called through the wall. He heard Zash start raving, but he couldn’t make out any words through the wall.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Well it’s kind of a long story buuuut…….
While Sef is being abused, Lilitu gets visions of it, but he doesn’t know it’s her. Then he gets these urges from God to help her somehow, but he ignores them because he thinks it’s all in his head.
And then he finds out about her being abused and he feels really guilty because he feels…[Read more]
- Load More
