-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Like, they could have a time limit that they have to kill all these dragons in or something like that to where they don’t have enough time to properly prepare…
Fennin told them they have two weeks, which means they do have quite a bit of time.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We could totally just send our charries to go fight dragons while knowing nothing about them…. Like, they could have a time limit that they have to kill all these dragons in or something like that to where they don’t have enough time to properly prepare…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley (Sure, go right ahead!) @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Who’s going to write the next RP? (I think I went last)
Awesome, thanks!
Ev
“But as long as I can see the perfect red dress and suit, we should be good,” Falon said.
“Sounds good to me,” Ev said with a nod. “Even though an invisible mall would be pretty cool,” he a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-interested-in-magic-systens-and/or-music
So, I’ve been thinking for a while about creating a magic system based on music. I find music theory really interesting, so I thought it would be really interesting to basically turn this existing system, and turn it into a magic system. I haven’t rea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, “That log had a child
WhAt?!?! That made me laugh so much. 🤣 This is like my siblings and my type of humor. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I really like it so far!! Be sure to tag me when you post new parts.
I don’t think I have anything different to add to what the others have said.
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of the world though, because my NaNo WIP takes place in an Arabian/Persian-ish country, with the whole desert vibe, and that’s what I’m getting from th…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that pic was the best XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhhhhhh I forgot about that lol. It’s an obscure meme format that most people would never realize exists 😅 so I just looked it up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You mean my pfp? I just looked it up online.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Yeah, I also usually use Word too, but google docs seems to be easier to share.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh I love your signature, I might want to copy you, lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It might be that images are not working right now. You could stick it in the google doc.
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also:
@thearcaneaxiom (and any other conlang fanatics)
How are you guys thinking of incorporating multiple languages into your writing? Especially in a multi narrative book where one narrator might know/speak languages other narrators don’t.
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yea, Junior year has been pretty crazy this year. I’m not so sure six AP’s was as good an idea as I had originally thought 😬 (it is a lot of homework but I will probably be fine, just takes away time from other things). Currently my main novel has been on pause (I still do world building and keep notes of ideas but am not act…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Loll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae
NO plan is the BEST plan, obviously! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
hehe…
*subscribes* *begins to laugh maniacally and disappear into the Old Forest*
- Load More
