-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*bows dramatically* many thanks. 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium
lol guys you’re too funny XD
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Guys! I reached 50k words, 115 pages on my WIP!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Images not working in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know it happened before, but I wasn’t sure whether it fixes itself or if someone needs to fix it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Images not working in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep. That happens sometimes. It usually fixes itself eventually.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Images not working in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Images don’t show up. I can still hit the images button and select a picture from my computer, but it doesn’t appear in my post.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I…don’t get that simile at all…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was kidding lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO!!!!!!!
In all seriousness, please do not start writing partial sentences as RPs. That would be awful, lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*gets ideas*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fine. I suppose there aren’t technically any rules about writing RPs, not even dictating that you have to write full sentences. (Don’t get any ideas, anyone.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I guess that’s technically a sentence, but it’s sort of cheating since you didn’t include a dialogue tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah lol. That would be pretty pointless.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The least possible would be two words.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol five words. That has to be a record XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, shortest RP ever.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“I’ll do it,” sighed Kate.
- Load More

OH MY GOSH, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!💗