-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes. You’ll be hard pressed to figure out how that came about, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, that’s a lot of cats. How many did you have at once?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s hilarious.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m allergic to cashews and peanuts. Peanuts are technically legumes, not nuts, so I guess I am.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae
Wait, you have a cat named “Mutiny”? -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The things we talk about here, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How easy is it to keep us from getting inspired? As easy as rescuing a cat from a tree! Now do you see?
Okay…I guess…
XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The KP lag is so annoying
No kidding.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SERIOUSLY??
It was a kitten.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good for you.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
At Bible study a year or so ago. I had no reaction.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The KP lag is so annoying 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SERIOUSLY??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t know that lol. What’s the last time you’ve even seen a cat?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One of my teacher’s once saw a cat stuck on top of a building.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do cats actually get stuck in trees?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Jonas is allergic to cats lol.
I think that’s worn off to some extent.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE NO IDEA. I joined months before he did!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Jonas is allergic to cats lol.
- Load More
