-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah that would be fun! You should totally come to Montana! Just not during the winters because they’re awful lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whoa. that was a little excessive. sorry guys XD
A hundred cows isn’t actually that many. Our herd is fairly small compared to our neighbors with herds of two to five hundred! We’re more of farmers than ranchers, though personally I enjoy ranching much more. Farming isn’t really my thing. Good thing I don’t have to help much with farming,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks! So about my cats: here’s a little cat family history, in case anyone’s wondering. (Yep, I’m bringing back the craziness, XD)
Puff’s history:
Long ago, when I was but a young girl of eight years, me and my dear father ventured out into the cold and dark night to collect the chicken’s eggs. My father went inside the chicken…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um-okay,” she said awkwardly as Callista left her with Fynn.
“So where are you from?” Fynn asked her as he led her down the winding corridors.
“Andromeda,” she said, “though you’ve probably never heard of it. I’m from Lir, the Capitol.”
“Yeah, nope, never heard of it. Is it in a different galaxy or something?”
“I’m not sure,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @trailblazer
Okay, what is this conversation????
We went from cats, to cat’s names, to how Jonas is allergic to cats, to when he’s last seen a cat (a year is a really long time!! How have you not seen a cat for a year???), to cashews, to nuts, to crayons, to allergies in general! AND THE SAD PART IS I MISSED IT…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! I’ve got to go. Good night!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That sounds bad. I’m allergic to a few things, most of which make me break out in hives which is terrible. Fortunately that doesn’t happen often, because I don’t eat those things.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Beef is like…my favorite meat!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
a beef allergy? I’ve never heard of anyone being allergic to meat.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t even remember how this conversation started…and I was here the whole time!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Or we can just be done with all this randomness.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
These rabbit trails are multiplying like rabbits!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. I’m allergic to most candy because of the gluten.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah. That makes more sense.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Crayons???
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It hasn’t been character party for a long time! More like character adventuring party!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Acrylic yarn? I have a lot of allergies, but none like that.
- Load More
