-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Oh, that’s okay,” she giggled as Xandro played with a lock of her hair. “Callista seems really nice.” Suddenly Xandro pulled on her hair a little too hard and she winced in pain. “Xandro,” she hissed, “Hair is for looking, not for touching.” She heard Fynn laugh from beside her.
“Are you going to be allowed to keep him in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay…hopefully because I totally forgot, sorry guys lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What was my dragon assignment? I forgot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s gooooo, the training group is the only ones that don’t annoy Fennin, lol
Ellis and Ottoline don’t hate each other!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae usually transitions us, but she posted a status update saying she won’t be back until 4:00 – 4:30 CST. (Oh, wait, that’s 1 – 31 minutes from now.) Somebody else could probably do it though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom
The short stories seem to be dated monthly (the most recent one was published this month, November), the previous one, October, so I’m guessing that they publish one a month.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s funny, I was literally just suggesting we move on too!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @keilah-h @esther-c @trailblazer
Is everyone ready to move on to a new scene? (We only have one scene with four characters happening right now, and it seems to be going nowhere.)
I don’t know what the next scene would be. Should we have it be evening and they regroup in the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I’ll think I’ll have Ev meet up with some other guys… if there are any for him to meet. XD
Ev
“It would be, wouldn’t it?” Falon said with a small laugh. “But I wouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, how much can you trust rumors?”
Ev nodded to the side and smirked. “True.”
In a few steps, they had entered the bustling mall, surrou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, lol. I think we’ve actually seen one of those before! I think it was called My Stick and it was about Yoda and his stick. 😂
Fynn
“I’m not sure, exactly,” Liv shrugged. “It might just be on a different planet, though it could be different galaxies.”
“Hm, interesting,” Fynn said. He hadn’t really t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t even tell us what was going on though! I even sent Kathleen an email asking if it got rejected or something but it’s been five days and she hasn’t replied.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh XD then I’ll wait a bit…
Don’t want anybody panicking or heart attacks…but I know CPR if anybody does have one lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Interesting, I do think that would make more sense, but that also makes the 12 far more arbitrary, though once again, you could put it up to some form of fancy
I’m not too concerned about being arbitrary, but maybe I should be more. I mean, I have a planet whose culture resembles medieval Europe. That would probably be way less l…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t even read the second one yet. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Should I post the next one or wait a bit?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe
- Load More
