-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
G’night, y’all, I gotta go. Talk tomorrow 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOOO IT HAS HAPPENED JONAS OFFICIALLY HAS MORE POSTS THAN ME 😭😭😭
I don’t think I’m going to recover from this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
What do you think of this pairing idea?
Ellis – Ottoline
Nahim – Kaine
Zahlin – Hedieh
Nora – Amir
Snake – Hugo
Kate – Kari
If anyone has objections we can change things up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it took me WEEKS.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, Nahim doesn’t seem like he’ll have any sort of drama in his training sessions. He could just take Kaine maybe?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to read the WHOLE Character Castle RP? I got to, like, page 150 before I gave up lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It definitely has to be someone who can stick up to him. So definitely not Amir. Could be Hedieh? Not Kaine because he won’t be interesting since he’s an NPC.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you want to join, I can provide you with a brief recap of what’s happened so far. Might take me a bit to write, though. Alternatively, I can give you access to our google doc if you feel like reading the entire thing, which would probably take a while.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, how I pity the poor souls who gets to train with Zahlin 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @acancello
So who will the training parters? We could keep Ellis working with Ottoline. Who gets Kaine, the NPC? Must importantly…who gets Zahlin???
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok 👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When should Vethe show up and crash the party? I’m fine if they run into her on the way to fight some dragons or she can run into the scouts or something, I don’t care.
Probably when their already on their way. I don’t know how far she is from them, but the odds of her finding them so quickly would be low.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sky, I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it’s from a song XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, no problem. It mainly is important for the scouting group.
Ellis
”You wanted us to train your people to fight,” Ellis began. “But that’s way more than we can manage in two weeks, even if we had Nahim and Zahlin to help. There are six of us who are trained to fight, and six who aren’t, so I suggest we pair up and train that way. It w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I started the map of Lillen, but haven’t finished it. Hope you don’t mind, it is right now on lined writing paper cuz that’s what I had on hand.
No problem. Also, no rush.
I just realized I forgot I was supposed to be making a dragon XD I have no idea what to do. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
When should Vethe show up and crash the party? I’m fine if they run into her on the way to fight some dragons or she can run into the scouts or something, I don’t care.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
