-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES WE HAVEN’T HAD A MEME IN AGES WHAT’S WITH THAT?!?!? I guess we just haven’t had any moments that would make a particularly good meme lately.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha well I definitely think the RP would not be able to function properly without guys.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it just randomly goes down sometimes. It usually only lasts a day at the most.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hola, peoples, I’m back!
Ah, wonderful, the Recent Topics page is down.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hola, peoples, I’m back!
Ah, wonderful, the Recent Topics page is down.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Can the Lillenings build ships? Otherwise, unless one of our characters knows how to build one, they will never be getting that water stone back, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Ellis and Kate wouldn’t have trained to swim in freezing water—they don’t live around enough large bodies of water for that skill to be important.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You can train to swim in freezing water?
Let’s see I know Kari can swim. Ellis and Kate can. I don’t kn  oh w about anyone else for sure, but I would assume most of them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! I have to go to bed now. Good night!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And while we’re doing this, why not the little guy with big teeth who rides to giant blue armadillos? (You can ask, but it’s gonna make no sense)
What…you know what? You’re right, I’m not gonna ask, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally gave my best friend a nightmare with one of my monsters
A feat of the most impressive sort
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Sounds good. I’m pretty sure Keilah picked either cavern or forest, so that means I’ll take ocean and you can take swamp plus whichever one she didn’t pick.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think you and I are the only ones who want to do two, so if Keilah is doing forest, that leaves swamp, ocean, and cavern (we’ll have to leave one out, unless someone else wants to do another.) Out of those three, I like ocean the best and cavern the least.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know what Keilah picked. I thought it was cavern but you remember it being forest. We’ll just have to check. You’re definitely doing volcano. I’m doing tundra and also swamp if no one else wants it. Actually, if no one wants it, I would rather do ocean than swamp. HighScribe is doing sky.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Was there supposed to be a picture there or is it just intentionally blank?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, she did?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I thought you were doing jungle in addition to volcano. I think keilah-h might have picked cave, but I’m not sure.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah. I think I said I would do swamp after GRCR left. Although if beth-torres joins the RP, she could do Swamp if she wanted.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t remember…who’s doing swamp? Am I doing swamp and tundra?
- Load More
